Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who wins the battle?

42%
N/A
N/A
4%
N/A
4%
27%
4%
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
4%
4%
4%
N/A
8%
N/A
N/A
N/A
By CHOPFYT Wed May 30, 2012 4:53 pm
Loads of inventive flips and suprise sounds this time a decent display of the talent that lurks around here :mrgreen:

szr wrote:I was tempted to vote for shank though, in the hope he'd pick another cool song for next time.

go for it dude... :lol: 8)

thanks for the comments here and on sc everyone

I usually vote on 1st listen but im really strugglin with this one so im a give it a couple hours and vote later.

Although pretty much every beat was good (more specific comments on sc) its between j.london, riggs, and manic for me with j.north, inflicit and faraway taunting me from the left field....
By lelandchapman1 Wed May 30, 2012 10:02 pm
Riggs wrote:This was a tough choice. Everyone's tracks were great!

My favs...
Don Blake's is upbeat and has a great vibe
Manicbeats has a great track. I want to hear more of the original sample in there.
NathanAlexander track is solid. I really like the sample use here

Leland Chapman was my pick ... original ... great work on the samples and changing the feel in each section ... lay back on the siren fm sound though :-)

Thanx 4 the look :) BTW the siren was in the break I used so I was kinda stuck with it.
LOL :lol:
By peeping tom Thu May 31, 2012 12:03 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:I let a couple of you off for late entires, so they are there on the list now - peeping tom, I see nothing from 'peeping tom' - what's your soundcloud name?,

i emailed you about this mayne.......

my production / mc name is paradox

peepingtomthumb is my user name i think.
By stickyrikky Thu May 31, 2012 5:57 am
Man, I seriously like every single beat in the competition. Nice work everyone. I'm gonna have to go thru them all again, at least one more time, before casting my vote. But right now, I'm leaning towards ManicBeats. Yo, and thanks to Tutor and Friends for accepting my unfashionably late, half-assed entry a few hours past the deadline. :D
By -niN Thu May 31, 2012 9:11 am
wooow... loads of dope beats again. Can't even decide on who to vote for.. yet..
By jnorth Thu May 31, 2012 11:06 am
A lot of skill here but I had to vote for niN. Beat is dope and I like the drums.

Can't wait for the next battle
By J.London Thu May 31, 2012 7:28 pm
Good beats everyone.

I gotta listen these beats couple times.
Since most beats were dope.
By -niN Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:26 am
Manic, Borat, K-Loco, swing Johnson, DerSimi, Riggs, Shank, J.London, nathan Alexander.
My favs.. in no particular Order :lol:
others were dope too.
Wish i had multiple votes..
:?
By CHOPFYT Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:34 am
I voted j london after a couple listens. great battle all round fellas

until next time f*ckers...
By Toothflesh Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:54 pm
i had to choose between paradoxau, manicbeats123 , GoofyLife and Swing johnson.
I went for Manic
By Coz Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:24 pm
Manic Beats was a cut above for me. 8)
By goofylife Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:32 pm
Alot of nice beats, many to choose from and overall good quality. ManicBeats got my vote.

I´m ready for BB#9 =D
By Ed Milligram Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:34 pm
Damn this is a hard one to vote for.. its either Jnorth, Shank, Manic or Riggs for me.. I dont want to pick one, theyre are all good.. as i really cant decide i think its only fair to vote for myself sorry.. :lol: