Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By sirparksalot Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:07 pm
Just rememberd about this....not gonna rush it this time, If I get it done I'll enter it in. If not, I'll catch the next battle...been missing out on some battles lately due to work/working on my own stuff.
By inflict3 Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 pm
yea, i tried on my 500, then my 1000, then i fired up maschine and tried and started making a weird dubstep track that was kinda cheesy, then back on my 1000. each time i started fresh with the sample making a totally different beat, with totally different chops in the sample and all i came up with was some mediocre shit that had my head nodding for like a second, but still nothing i would wanna post up on my soundcloud.. im kinda disappointed in myself cause i wanna enter all these battles to help better my skills and learn new things, but i think the important thing here is that I tried so many different times. even though i came up with nothing, i still learned and bettered myself for it.. :nod:
By inflict3 Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:06 am
damn!! just got one that sounds good, didnt get it tracked out in time cause i was at work :( lol.. that was a hard one for me to get a beat i liked.. next time though!!