Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who wins the battle?

N/A
N/A
4%
15%
8%
N/A
N/A
8%
8%
23%
4%
N/A
4%
N/A
27%
By inflict3 Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:54 am
Jayson Wonder wrote:Nice beats all around.

I won't say who I voted for but I will say my favs were resinnate, borat, KLC, Schmoo.

Good work, I am curious who strictly used MPCs on these tracks.

I use a mpc500 for my beat battle beats. I have a 1000 with jjos but I prefer using the 500 on this
By Jayson Wonder Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:16 am
dantuf wrote:

I won't say who I voted for but I will say my favs were resinnate, borat, KLC, Schmoo.

* Currently, you do NOT need to use an MPC in your beat - however in the future, we will definitely be running special battles that will have an MPC requirement. But generally speaking, Battles are open to everyone.

for any confusion :)

No its all good. I saw that there is no requsite to use MPC but was curious if anyone did use only MPC. I think that would be a real tight concept, MPC only. Ill be looking out for that so I can jump in some time. Appreciate your work and organization though.
By R.N Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:36 am
Jayson Wonder wrote:

I saw that there is no requsite to use MPC but was curious if anyone did use only MPC. I think that would be a real tight concept, MPC only. Ill be looking out for that so I can jump in some time. Appreciate your work and organization though.

first up, thanks for the mention :-D

and yeah, all of my entries for this have been done on an mpc1k start to finish. though ill usually throw it in wavelab once its done to add fade ins/outs. but thats about it.

you should go ahead and jump in the next one! no need to wait, more the merrier and all that :smoker:
By Ed Milligram Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:42 am
dopeness all round.. personally for me it was between Obi-Dan-Kenobi and Shmoo ..

big props to djdantuf.. for the cuts/scratches.. shame it was'nt a scratch battle.. :-D :mrgreen:
By inflict3 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:55 pm
i really liked ed milligram, klc, and schmo.. all of em were dope, borat, es-k, nin... i went with schmo... great job everyone!!! thanks for all the comments and feed back!!! :-D
By inflict3 Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:03 pm
big props to djdantuf on the beat too.. scratches are on point..
By Jayson Wonder Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:55 pm
inflict3 wrote:big props to djdantuf on the beat too.. scratches are on point..

Scratches were on point and worked well on the beat.
By Jayson Wonder Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:55 pm
Yeah I think I might do that.
R.N wrote:
Jayson Wonder wrote:

I saw that there is no requsite to use MPC but was curious if anyone did use only MPC. I think that would be a real tight concept, MPC only. Ill be looking out for that so I can jump in some time. Appreciate your work and organization though.

first up, thanks for the mention :-D

and yeah, all of my entries for this have been done on an mpc1k start to finish. though ill usually throw it in wavelab once its done to add fade ins/outs. but thats about it.

you should go ahead and jump in the next one! no need to wait, more the merrier and all that :smoker:
By dantuf Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:44 am
Big ups to Es-K - dope beat man!

congrats to ya !!

thanks for all the comments and plays and well done to all !

ps - i like scratching ... lol and peace :smoker:
By es-k Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:27 pm
oh snap! thanks everybody. dope beats to everyone.

im about to head out for work ill see if i can pull up a sample real quick
By -niN Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:10 pm
Congrats Es-k!

Glad you won, cos I know the sample is gonna be dope 8)