Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By peeping tom Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:40 am
i think ive flipped this./ i remember the vocal sample annoyed the shit out of me/.

dope choice though, es-k.
By Borat Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:21 pm
peeping tom wrote:i think ive flipped this./ i remember the vocal sample annoyed the **** out of me/.

Same for me with the vocals! There are some dope strings loops, but the voice annoys me too :lol:
By es-k Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:34 pm
Borat wrote:
peeping tom wrote:i think ive flipped this./ i remember the vocal sample annoyed the **** out of me/.

Same for me with the vocals! There are some dope strings loops, but the voice annoys me too :lol:

thats where the challenge comes in :smoker: :wink:

*i agree, btw*
By inflict3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:10 am
**** that noise, i made a dope beat from this sample at the river today. wasnt planning on getting in on this one, but i just might have to :fku: lol
By inflict3 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:55 pm
I love these battles, i try and only use my mp500 on em. sometimes i hot swap the card to my 1000 for a lil trim up on the chops, but for the most part its all the 500 and shits fun as ****! :nod:
By inflict3 Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Riggs wrote:
inflict3 wrote:i try and only use my mp500 on em.

Yeah! That's all I use... Just my little 500. I don't track out to a daw or anything. I love that little box!

I actually track out into reason6.5 :smoker: but i only run whole mix through a 4 band eq in there.. i track out the whole beat, not each track :)
By dantuf Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:23 pm
I'm in ...
tooo busy this time to add any cuts .. wanted to put some in the middle section but hey , may put some in over the next week or so - jus for fun
peeeez