Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By logick Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:59 pm
Anyone knows anything about the Tutor coz he's never mist a beatbattle vote poll since it started, so to me it's a bit weird him not postin the vote poll on the 14th battle, i just hope he's ok, anyone knows him give him a call or an e-mail him to see if he is ok, this shit just doesn't seem right . we need to hear from him peace.
By KappNeffect Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 am
I guess if we don't here from tutor soon, we can poll this thread and just vote here

Everyone down for that? I'll search soundcloud for BB#14 and BB14 and just link everyone's to the main post so we can hear them

If y'all are down for that, post a quick reply so I don't miss anyone's entry... I'll take of it later today so at least we get 24 hours of voting time.
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:45 am
KappNeffect wrote:I guess if we don't here from tutor soon, we can poll this thread and just vote here

Everyone down for that? I'll search soundcloud for BB#14 and BB14 and just link everyone's to the main post so we can hear them

If y'all are down for that, post a quick reply so I don't miss anyone's entry... I'll take of it later today so at least we get 24 hours of voting time.

Yeah do it!! I would help out if I could but I'm gonna be pushing wheelchairs around and wiping bums.
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:47 am
logick1 wrote:Anyone knows anything about the Tutor coz he's never mist a beatbattle vote poll since it started, so to me it's a bit weird him not postin the vote poll on the 14th battle, i just hope he's ok, anyone knows him give him a call or an e-mail him to see if he is ok, this **** just doesn't seem right . we need to hear from him peace.

Glad too see a concerned attitude pat on the back MAyne!! :nod:
By bliprock Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:18 pm
I left it to the last minute sent a day doing it, listened to it for a day, forgot about closing date, ran out of time and just put what i had up. But did not pay enough attention and made it wrong number to. wish it was from the future but it aint, its just from stupid (me).
was fun though. I might actually finish it one day. Cos I like the sample and all so thanks for that. Now to listen and vote