Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Favorite Beat?

N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
21%
5%
16%
11%
5%
N/A
5%
N/A
N/A
32%
N/A
5%
By sirparksalot Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:51 pm
ghlabdl wrote:
What's up with tutor? Hope everything is iight.

He posted above that his wife was sick and had the kids overrunning the house....seems like all's well with the world.. :lol:
By ghlabdl Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:14 am
Shiiii. I was babysitting my little bro earlier today. I'll take the strictest, shortest beat battle ever over the battle to get that kid to fken sleep.
By es-k Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:29 pm
FYI - I WILL BE AWAY FROM MPC-FORUMS TILL LATE TOMORROW!!

- i wont be able to close out the voting, etc till after that..

so either someone else has to do it or we can extent to sunday
By logick Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:53 pm
has anyone listened to progressivesouls track that was unconfirmed by accident, it's not on the soundcloud page but it's on E-sk's post on the first page of the vote poll, check it out coz it's dope, i don't think he's had a fair vote peace.
By sirparksalot Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:38 am
logick1 wrote:has anyone listened to progressivesouls track that was unconfirmed by accident, it's not on the soundcloud page but it's on E-sk's post on the first page of the vote poll, check it out coz it's dope, i don't think he's had a fair vote peace.

yeah i did, only because I clicked es-k's link though....good to point that out, not sure if anything can be done about it now or not
By sirparksalot Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:18 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:progressivesoul's beat wasn't submitted until Friday so it shouldn't have been on the list - though I've activated it now so everyone can have a listen

es-k is away so he's happy for 2nd place to start the next battle. central parks - you up for it?

Sure, no problem. When do I need to have the sample and battle thread posted?
By inflict3 Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:42 pm
sirparksalot wrote:
MPC-Tutor wrote:progressivesoul's beat wasn't submitted until Friday so it shouldn't have been on the list - though I've activated it now so everyone can have a listen

es-k is away so he's happy for 2nd place to start the next battle. central parks - you up for it?

how about now!!! hahahahha!! joking :nod: nice battle all,. oh, and i saw someone was asking how i got the glitchyness on my beat,. well, i only use my mpc500 on these battles, hardly ever power up my 1000 anymore, but i track into reason and 6.5 has rack extensions, i used buffre on the entire mix :-D
By sirparksalot Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:29 pm
inflict3 wrote:
sirparksalot wrote:

how about now!!! hahahahha!! joking :nod: nice battle all,. oh, and i saw someone was asking how i got the glitchyness on my beat,. well, i only use my mpc500 on these battles, hardly ever power up my 1000 anymore, but i track into reason and 6.5 has rack extensions, i used buffre on the entire mix :-D

Hahaha well I'm about to head into work and gotta work tomorrow morning too, but I've already got something in mind so I just have to pull it out....tomorrow at the latest.