Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:16 am
sirparksalot wrote:
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:WHHAAT :shock: no dude you got until tuesday gotta knock somethin up stay on it.

word....well I didn't win, so I guess I still technically can....I'll make something, and if Tutor is ok with me doin that will have it entered.

Hope so there's not many of us :( can you not enter if you win then. :hmmm:
By dantuf Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:49 pm
sirparksalot wrote:
dantuf wrote:yo ... am i late ??? :shock:

I jus uploaded

Nope....deadline is the 4th, Tuesday at 6

thanks man .. I was a day ahead of myself ..I thought today was the 4th ha
By Chaos Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:43 am
es-k wrote:im gonna try and flip this tonight if i have time!!!!

I'm hopin to get something done tonight as well. Waiting to get off work to get something cooked up for the battle.

Being stuck at work when your mind is on a sample sucks. :(
By ghlabdl Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:21 pm
Had a tough time with this one. I'm alright with it :/ Great sample choice, though!

I upped mine but then deleted it and added something to it (was frustrated about how much it sucked beforehand)--is that OK? I reupped the new one before the deadline and titled the URL differently so there wouldn't be mass confusion and hysteria.
By inflict3 Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:05 pm
just upped mine.,,. hope its cool, its like 3 min late, had to finnish it in the car and pull into a cafe to use thier internet for uploading and it is taking forever.. i just barely made it.... wow...lol
By T. Jones Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:38 am
That sample was a ****, ever since the old dipset albums I tried to stay away from sounds like that, regardless pushed me in a new direction. Ready to hear em. Where do we check the progress, and can you vote if your a non member of the forum, there is a share button for facebook twitter and the rest of that shit.