Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:56 am
T. Jones wrote:That sample was a ****, ever since the old dipset albums I tried to stay away from sounds like that, regardless pushed me in a new direction. Ready to hear em. Where do we check the progress, and can you vote if your a non member of the forum, there is a share button for facebook twitter and the rest of that ****.

Vote page has opened up for battle 15, don't think non members can vote not sure :(
If you want to listen to all the beats hit you group thing in soundcloud and all the bb15's will pop up.
By konc3pt Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:15 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:It wasn't there on the battle moderation list until around 15 minutes ago

"HMMM-BB#15" was added by Konc3pt 17 minutes ago

I only just got the email from Soundcloud notifying me it had been submitted.

I uploaded the beat to my soundcloud yesterday probably 20 minutes passed deadline time and shared with mpc-forum group. The beat got posted to mpc-forum group soundcloud wall right away and it was the only submission up I got freaked out that something went wrong and took it down off mpcforum group and left it posted on my soundcloud page thinking that maybe somebody else is going to upload it to the group page like it used to be done... it's all good Tutor, no biggie it was a massive confusion :mrgreen: :lol: