Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who wins the battle?

N/A
28%
17%
39%
N/A
17%
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
By MPC-Tutor Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:07 pm
MPC-Forums BEAT BATTLE # 016

LISTEN TO THE BEATS

http://soundcloud.com/groups/mpc-forums ... t-battles/

Look out only for the beats with BB#16 in the title

VOTING

All forum members can vote
Just select your favourite beat from the poll
Even if you didn't make a beat you can vote.
Please post comments/critiques in this topic - you are also free to tell us who you voted for

------------------------------------------

Voting ends ****** Friday the 21st Sept*******

Good luck everybody!
By T. Jones Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:13 am
Sir Loins got my vote, love that grimey ass gutter rap music. It was a tough choice, everyone brought heat. Shouts out to everyone.
By jibber Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:44 am
My vote goes to chaotic... peace. :smoker:
By T. Jones Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:37 pm
Looks like sir loin got 2 votes homie...

Oh-Bi: I was that [_] close to going with you, it's bangin and original as shit, it was the hook off the acapella threw me off. I bumped every entry five or more times the past few days to really get the idea.
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:42 pm
T. Jones wrote:Looks like sir loin got 2 votes homie...

Oh-Bi: I was that [_] close to going with you, it's bangin and original as ****, it was the hook off the acapella threw me off. I bumped every entry five or more times the past few days to really get the idea.

No shit threw me off as well thought yeah!! posted it and thought Oh dear should of gone over the fine details :lol:
By Chaos Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:47 am
Voted for ㄒ੬p⟑ᑹ♅✆nᘍ because his name is a bunch of boxes! The beat was dope too.

TragedyXJones was a very close second.

Okay, back to work. :cry:
By Toothflesh Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:12 am
TJones, Chaotic, Tepa, Lion, Los79 all good beats.
Gonna go for TJones though that Doom shit he did was excellent!
By Don Blake Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:12 pm
Hey sorry for the late reply to this, im very disappointed i couldnt quite make it for this. just listened through all of them. some nice flips definately.
But its between ㄒ੬p⟑ᑹ♅✆nᘍ & TragedyXJones.
Loved the beat of TragedyXJones but the only thing is that the doom acapella is one of my favourite doom tracks and the acapella is hugely off beat, was surprised no one else mentioned it. really nice the way you kept the vibe of the original and still made it feel fresh.

ㄒ੬p⟑ᑹ♅✆nᘍ's beat sounds highly influenced by wu and has that dark vibe to it which im really feeling

Gonna have to give it to ㄒ੬p⟑ᑹ♅✆nᘍ
By T. Jones Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:41 pm
Don Blake wrote:Loved the beat of TragedyXJones but the only thing is that the doom acapella is one of my favourite doom tracks and the acapella is hugely off beat, was surprised no one else mentioned it. really nice the way you kept the vibe of the original and still made it feel fresh.

Comin' for your neck PHONE. Been digging through my records listening for a dope sample for the next battle. As far as the Doom flip, never heard the original, just flipped the acapella, i admit it was loose goose, but doom be on that and i felt it hit on good points with the beat. Doom and I both got our internal timing that's a little loose. I'll have to check the original.
By dantuf Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:42 pm
well done to all!!!!

i go for tepaphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By TepaphoneMP Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:25 pm
Thanks for the props yall! Many really dope flips this week! Nice changeup on the rules!

Anybody know who I should expect a PM from? Ready to set this next ish off!
By Chaos Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:38 am
TepaphoneMP wrote:Thanks for the props yall! Many really dope flips this week! Nice changeup on the rules!

Anybody know who I should expect a PM from? Ready to set this next ish off!

Nice victory Tepaphone! MPC Tutor will contact you with details about setting up the next battle. Make some restrictive rule changes to force us out of our comfort zones. :)