Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By CHOPFYT Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:43 pm
Obi wrote:or you think I have my nose up Dilla's ethreal bottom

good one :lol:

Yeah i prob read you wrong dude, isnt the 1st and def wont be the last time...wasnt ment to come off in a disrespectfull manner i was just trying to say i found it harder not to end up with something similar to jaylib that I liked or was more comfortable with but as you pointed out it forced me to do somethin different.

dont think ive ever heard any of your beats?...be interesting to hear where you took it
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:33 pm
shank carvin wrote:
Obi wrote:or you think I have my nose up Dilla's ethreal bottom

good one :lol:

Yeah i prob read you wrong dude, isnt the 1st and def wont be the last time...wasnt ment to come off in a disrespectfull manner i was just trying to say i found it harder not to end up with something similar to jaylib that I liked or was more comfortable with but as you pointed out it forced me to do somethin different.

dont think ive ever heard any of your beats?...be interesting to hear where you took it

No probs dude, communicating onlines a nightmare,especially when there is figurative and literal. It is hard cos these producers have flipped it too their best, the only thing your left with is paying homage really. I'll have to check yours too :smoker:
By logick Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Just submitted my beat for the battle, i started it last night an just finished it half an hour ago, this sample was hard to fudge with after dilla an madlib put there stamp on it , i did something different hope y'all like it, an on a side note i'm shyte with bass lines so i did my best so if the bass is off key hit me up an tell me what's not right, i can't wait to hear what the Beats are gonna sound like peace.