Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By -niN Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:56 pm
**** I made another and now I can't decide which one to submit :hmmm: :?

why can't we just have two beats each :P

nah, joking.. Gonna have to make up my mind I guess...
By jibber Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:16 pm
Mine's up too... very bad, but **** it... :fku: :lol:
By es-k Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:58 am
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:Okay two wicked tunes brilliant songs but to get anything from them apart from loops ain't gonna happen, I know eglise had bass in, most songs do so when I listened to it and their ain't no breakdown my face felt the palm of my hand! was a struggle!

just wait till you hear the submissions :-D :nod:
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:51 pm
es-k wrote:
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:Okay two wicked tunes brilliant songs but to get anything from them apart from loops ain't gonna happen, I know eglise had bass in, most songs do so when I listened to it and their ain't no breakdown my face felt the palm of my hand! was a struggle!

just wait till you hear the submissions :-D :nod:

Forgot to say you can chop and arrange, actually i'll shut up, there's tons you can do, and the only limit is ourselves, Looking forward to see what's been cooked.
By jibber Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:07 pm
-niN wrote:How much time have we got left?? in hours??
I canÄ't wrap my head around this time zone ish :?

GMT+1 is six hours ahead of EST. :wink:
By George Mansell Grimm Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:02 am
MPC beat battle is awesome. The PRF forum which is affiliated with Steve Albini's Electrical Audio studio started doing a song challenge with the exact same format back in 2008. It was a songwriting challenge open to any method or form of recording. It was fun but this is way more my speed. I cannot wait to participate in this as soon as I can afford a new LCD for my 2000.
By rawb1 Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:06 pm
Wassup wassup beatmakers, cratediggers 'n' Hiphop heads. Unfortunately i couldn't make it but the "blend two songs together" thing sounded interesting again. I was wondering if this battle could start more like during the week. I know people wanna start making their beat at the weekend, but in this beat battle there's plenty of time to make a beat i think. I know that most of u cats take part at the stbb too and the samples are being put up at the same time. As far as possible (timewise and if i dig the sample) i wanna do both battles of course cause i'm kinda addicted to it lol.
NOT COMPLAINING, ONLY SUGGESTING!
I have to say I really like this forum even though it's not that "popular", cause the rules are more challenging than the stbb AND I have more time to work on the beat.
What i like about stbb is that i don't have a lot of time to make a beat and that forces me to increase my workflow if i want to or not.
So the combination of these two beat battles is just great.
Have a good one everyone and let's get it on to the next one.
(excuse my bad english)
By konc3pt Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:41 pm
rawb1 wrote: I was wondering if this battle could start more like during the week. I know people wanna start making their beat at the weekend

rub1 have you been followin the battles at all :hmmm: , cuz they do start at the beginning or end of the week and stretch over period of a week, thru the weekend and kicks off tuesday...you got 1 week to make a beat :hmmm: