Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

which beat is your favorite?

12%
N/A
4%
24%
N/A
N/A
16%
N/A
4%
40%
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:40 am
szr wrote:Wasnt crazy about any of the tracks.. no offense... voted 4 ob.. I liked your rant.... but I think you shouldn't entertain bad karma from aberrant kiddies.. when guidance is better to serve.

Cheerz Mayne, we all got a responsibility though to try and raise people out of ignorance, never know he could grow up to do music sessions with special needs kids, highly doubt it though but theres always a chance. The Irony of all of this is the title of my beat Duality ended ha ha! look what it started :mrgreen:
By TepaphoneMP Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:54 pm
Riggs wrote:But be careful being innovative and trying new things guys, you might create a new style for hip hop that doesn't sound like pre 2000's. We can't have that.

Word. That's why Obi got my vote. Sometimes his beats sound like a chemical reaction where the fastest part is taking place in the center. Caustic sh!t bubbles up and flies past your face sometimes but it's all part of the enjoyment of listening to it coagulate and form a new alloy previously unknown to science.
By dantuf Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:33 am
good flips all round I reckon !!

Borat got my vote too!! well done man , good wholesome classic dopeness!!

Obi Dan twisted that sample like no other for a close 2nd

may as well get the next one going early eh ? :idea:
By Borat Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:36 pm
Thanks for all the votes and comments :-D
I'll try to post a sample and set the new battle tomorrow morning!
By Borat Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:32 pm
I found the sample, but it seems i can't start a new thread for the new battle, waiting for MPC Tutor
By -niN Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:42 pm
didn't get around to vote in time... anyway..
For me it's borat :nod:
couple of good beats from others too.
i liked jibber, saxmob, dantuf, tom precice.. actually all of em in a way..

nice one. and the rules and smples provided are gold.. gonna use those drums again.. for sure :mrgreen: