Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who wins the battle?

N/A
33%
N/A
11%
11%
N/A
N/A
11%
11%
N/A
22%
By harry.ethics Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:24 am
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:polls shut early!! would of been a lot more votes, more to the point what is going on? Next battle sample ? New Rules ?

I was kinda waiting on the poll being reopened... not sure if/why it was closed early.
If by some madness I've won this ish then I'll send sample to tutor later tonight . 8)
By es-k Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:31 pm
you won harry, :smoker:

about the poll ending, must have been a mistake, but no big deal!!

you can send either tutor or me your sample/rules
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:15 pm
harry.ethics wrote:
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:polls shut early!! would of been a lot more votes, more to the point what is going on? Next battle sample ? New Rules ?

I was kinda waiting on the poll being reopened... not sure if/why it was closed early.
If by some madness I've won this ish then I'll send sample to tutor later tonight . 8)

Well done dude! just make it interesting :mrgreen:
By dantuf Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:33 am
how we gettin on ?

waiting for the next battle :smoker:
By MPC-Tutor Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:21 am
Sorry, I'm useless, I'll get it done after I've dropped off the kids from school in an hour!

Also not sure why the poll ended early because I definitely set it to end 11pm. I have to do that directly in the database so I double checked it. Did any mod edit the poll after it went live? That may have reset it because from the front end of the forum, you can only set the poll to run in whole days rather than in seconds.
By dantuf Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:58 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Sorry, I'm useless, I'll get it done after I've dropped off the kids from school in an hour!

Also not sure why the poll ended early because I definitely set it to end 11pm. I have to do that directly in the database so I double checked it. Did any mod edit the poll after it went live? That may have reset it because from the front end of the forum, you can only set the poll to run in whole days rather than in seconds.

all good man!! no problems.. you a busy man!!

strange how it ended early :hmmm: