Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By harry.ethics Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:29 pm
es-k wrote:sample is DISGUSTING

i hope this it's 'disgusting' like 'dope', like 'bad' can sometimes be 'good' :lol:

"...the kids these days, they listen to the rap music, which gives them the brain damage. With the hippin' and the hoppin' and the bippin' and the boppin', they don't know what the jazz is all about. Y'see, jazz is like Jello pudding... no, that's not it. Jazz is like Kodak film... no, that's not right neither. I've got it, jazz is like the new Coke - it'll be around forever." :smoker:
By dantuf Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:31 pm
harry.ethics wrote:
es-k wrote:sample is DISGUSTING

i hope this it's 'disgusting' like 'dope', like 'bad' can sometimes be 'good' :lol:

"...the kids these days, they listen to the rap music, which gives them the brain damage. With the hippin' and the hoppin' and the bippin' and the boppin', they don't know what the jazz is all about. Y'see, jazz is like Jello pudding... no, that's not it. Jazz is like Kodak film... no, that's not right neither. I've got it, jazz is like the new Coke - it'll be around forever." :smoker:

ha ha nice one Homiez !!! made me laugh :nod:
By dantuf Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:32 pm
gonna upload my beat in a bit.. jus got some edits to do :smoker:
By dantuf Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:02 pm
harry.ethics wrote:I thought i'd skip this one as i provided the sample.
look forward to hearing all the flips tho :-D

thats a shame man.. no rules on winner not entering the next battle. knock one up :-D
By dantuf Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:58 pm
I'm up , I'm in , I'm on ..

here's an old one MPCBB number 4 beat I didnt finish in time

By harry.ethics Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:25 pm
dantuf wrote:

thats a shame man.. no rules on winner not entering the next battle. knock one up :-D

alas i am working on a mega mix tape. which is essentially popular tunes from the last 50 years mashed with the very best Rambo, Top Gun and Step Brothers quotes.
It's been a lot of fun. I've produced it specifically for a friends party so some of the tunes are interesting choices (Kenny Logins?) , and some of the quotes are not really obvious (although some are...)
Either way, i'll stick it up on my soundcloud when it's done. 8)

Looking forward to hearing all the beats. Deadline Day :smoker:
By dantuf Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:26 pm
harry.ethics wrote:
dantuf wrote:

alas i am working on a mega mix tape. which is essentially popular tunes from the last 50 years mashed with the very best Rambo, Top Gun and Step Brothers quotes.
It's been a lot of fun. I've produced it specifically for a friends party so some of the tunes are interesting choices (Kenny Logins?) , and some of the quotes are not really obvious (although some are...)
Either way, i'll stick it up on my soundcloud when it's done. 8)

Looking forward to hearing all the beats. Deadline Day :smoker:

that sounds crazy man! will check it when its up :lol:
hopefully will have a few more entries this time
By clvvvddd@ Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:19 pm
ALOHA PEACE GREETINGS everyone, found this last week and liked the idea--thought I'd join in, give it a try and share my contribution. :)
Soundscapes are still a jungle for me and carrying rusty tools (demonic monitors :twisted: for one), so the mix will be **** but nevertheless@ I had fun making it and look forward to all you talented peoples mixes too!

one
cbbvlldsd:
By TepaphoneMP Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:21 pm
Sweet so now all we gotta do is wait a couple days and we should be able to go to the group and hear all the beats! :wink:
By wellfunk Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:47 am
Ok done! I should've put more time into mixing, but this'll have to do for now =)
By dantuf Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:04 pm
jus had a quick listen and there is some heat this week!!! damn!! :nod: :nod: