Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

who wins Battle 22

6%
6%
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
38%
N/A
N/A
6%
6%
25%
N/A
6%
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
6%
N/A
N/A
By KappNeffect Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:58 pm
dantuf -- Diggin the bassline.. not so much the way the vocal sample is used. Well, except that stutter thing you did to it--Dope!

Obi Dan Kenobi -- Really cool.. I did lose some elements in the loudness of it all, but cool flip.

Dr. Funkologist

KappNeffect

clvd@ --Extra super dope!! Bass and the sustain on the vocals!!

Central Parks -- Love the vibe, bro!!! Sick!! Nothing spectacular about sample use, but the filtering is on point and that renders the former point useless. Tight work, man.

El Peligroso --really simple in terms of overall. Enjoyed it though.

maniakist--

NOMAGROF --LOVED those chops... really nice vibe, bro.

ㄒ੬p⟑ᑹ♅✆nᘍ -- Ugh, sick!

shank carvin --Well after those references you dropped, this was nothing short of beeen done.

jimmie! -- That efx on the sample was cool... tight drums too.

chaotic.

Slam53 --pretty plain.

ressinate -- cool uptempo one!!

SICK THE DRUM GOD

A Drum One --nice drum roll and drop.. that hornish sounding shot with your filter on it was magic... nothing by was of making the sample interesting though.

Toothflesh -Very plain flip...still cool, but yeah...

djerratic --Sick, man... This swing is too nice. Didn't get much of the sample in the 1st part... 2nd half was bananas!

Can't really find all cause the groups option is not a part of the iPhone app... so I will add those missing later.
By CHOPFYT Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:26 pm
some good ones here gonna have to listen again cos im strugglin to pick one

seems like some of yall aint down with puttin sh*t in time :hmmm:

some real clangers in there :lol:

*think i just accidently removed mine from the group....could a mod add it back on please :oops:

*theres def closer ones in there imo kapp someone even used the ATCQ tune on there beat

*Voted Nomagrof
By dantuf Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:06 pm
shank carvin wrote:some good ones here gonna have to listen again cos im strugglin to pick one

seems like some of yall aint down with puttin sh*t in time :hmmm:

some real clangers in there :lol:

*think i just accidently removed mine from the group....could a mod add it back on please :oops:

*theres def closer ones in there imo kapp someone even used the ATCQ tune on there beat

*Voted Nomagrof

Added it back for you man :smoker:
By dantuf Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:09 pm
we got a late entry from ill Green in the group :nod:

not sure if I can get him in the poll now ? mpc-tutor ?

if not and you want to vote for him jus type his name.... ?

peas
By dantuf Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:04 pm
my bad , my bad ... :(

sorry to late / r entries , I started the poll as I thought all the entries were in :?
it'd be good if everyone who is entering to post in each battle so we can keep a track of numbers etc ?

soz