Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

who wins Battle 22

6%
6%
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
38%
N/A
N/A
6%
6%
25%
N/A
6%
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
6%
N/A
N/A
By mainiakist Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:26 pm
just wanna say dope flips everybody! i just went for a mimic of tribe but a lil diff. apparently i wasnt GOOD enough to get a comment ^ hahaha thats cool. till next time. peace

my vote was for clvd@ really liked that arrangement and use of everything. good job!
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:06 am
I gone for Tepaphone, grows every time you listen too it, so many little bits. And just to end with my track volume, it's fine Kapp's don't get your problem with it :hmmm: nothing clashes it doesn't peak, loads of varying volumes within in it but thats the dynamics you say are missing. Mr Tuf was saying it was a good clear loud mix, not it's too loud, your end up having people believe you, keep telling them it's too loud.
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:08 am
mainiakist wrote:just wanna say dope flips everybody! i just went for a mimic of tribe but a lil diff. apparently i wasnt GOOD enough to get a comment ^ hahaha thats cool. till next time. peace

my vote was for clvd@ really liked that arrangement and use of everything. good job!

You got a fare amount, 60 odd plays about right mayne!!
By Ill-Green Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:15 am
A lot of different and dope flips. I thought someone would actually sample that James Brown electric guitar and recreate Lyrics To Go, but that didn't happen :lol:

So many good ones and I didn't get bored with the sample listening to it on every track.

I chose Mainiakist because it was similar to what I was working on prior but not Richard. Had some dope drums.

The ones that stood out were Kapp's, Tepaphone, clvd@, Tom Precise, SICK and Shank, out from the top of my head.
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:36 pm
Tepaphone!!!!!

dude took it to a whole notha level.So hypnotic and dope.Good work! You got my vote.

@CLVD@ You were my runner up.Your joint had that classic O.C"world -life"feel.That Soul brother#1 vibe.Golden era material.Dope

As for me I get all this praise and couldn`t muster a single vote.LOL I guess I`ll take the popular vote and a moral victory.I had a dope sample planned if I won too.
By jimmie Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:28 pm
dantuf wrote:quite hard to choose as all were good ... in the end I went for Jimmie!!! dope production - skills!

good flips all round :smoker:

Glad u like it :mrgreen:
By Roots Renegade Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:00 am
Ill-Green, you got my vote. There is that special Ill-Green sound signature in your flip.

I like the drums and the filtered bass a lot, good work man.

Close second: tom precise. I 'm liking the drums, the scratch and the bass. Great beat.

Slam53, great drums, smooth beat, cool flow. I picture myself riding down the highway in the night listening to this.

Props to everyone who sent their beat.

Good work y'all.

Peace.

EDIT: The more i listen to all of those beats, the more i like some of them.

The-Y3ti: i don't see your name in the list, above. Did they forget to put it up ?

Anyway, good work everyone.