Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By CHOPFYT Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:27 pm
:lol:

yeah man some people f*ckin love this madness :hmmm:

Obi i think people back then got patted down just for bein black and on a street corner 9/11 aint happen yet :lol:

gonna have a go at it tonight probly listen in fast forward tho
By konc3pt Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:27 pm
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:
shank carvin wrote:hmmm should be fun pulling sounds out of that mess :twisted:

im gonna struggle with the drums so prob have to import some outside hits thats ok tho right?

Dude there is a huge chunk of drums at the end chop em up!! they're lovely, no outside anything you really don't need it, what do you think they did back in the day, with just a tape deck.

shank carvin wrote:dunno man, we're not back in the day

pretty sure heads used more than one song too its called over dubbing :mrgreen:

ROFL!!!!! yall crack me up :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:Take my following comment with a grain of sarcasm. This is the WORSE piece of "music "I ever heard. Sonic torture, a musical malaise if you will.Terrible terrible terrible. LOL

You ever felt messed up from watching too much pron. ?That's the feeling. I can't wait to erase this.I know jazz is improvisational but this is overkill. Lol

Maybe after this blunt kicks in....but nah..

LMAO!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:27 am
shank carvin wrote::lol:

yeah man some people f*ckin love this madness :hmmm:

Obi i think people back then got patted down just for bein black and on a street corner 9/11 aint happen yet :lol:

gonna have a go at it tonight probly listen in fast forward tho

:lol: man this timeline business is pretty amusing, from the art of chopping, to timetravel, I'm impressed ha ha!!
By bliprock Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:37 pm
yeah who needs outside drums?? what for, don't ya have mad skillz Shank??
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey when is the due date anyways, cos I got something done but wonder when its due. Cos I think I missed this one or what?
Shank needs to get some skills and stop using loop packs and sample libraries for everything :lol:
By CHOPFYT Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:21 pm
bliprock wrote:yeah who needs outside drums?? what for, don't ya have mad skillz Shank??
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey when is the due date anyways, cos I got something done but wonder when its due. Cos I think I missed this one or what?
Shank needs to get some skills and stop using loop packs and sample libraries for everything :lol:

:lol:

sorry but everytime ive used only source material my sh*ts come out wack :oops:

ill try using just the drums in the track dont wanna run the risk of being shown up by another blip masterpiece :roll: :lol: