Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

who wins Battle 24

N/A
N/A
5%
5%
14%
29%
24%
5%
5%
5%
N/A
10%
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:28 am
KappNeffect wrote:Scum-- started off weird, but yeah, you did it. Straight dope. Voted for you berfore listening to any other entry-- and the choice was a wide one.

Marland-- boring

Perrin-- sounds not working. Kinda weird.

Jimmie-- not anything that is gonna win this battle.

Gamboa-- Boring. Lifeless.

3864--Weird intro. Too much going on here for me.

Cutter J-- Not a winner. Don't know what it is.

Caio-- intro seemed like you mashed random pads. The same for the main part. Too choppy and....eh, not really working.

JamesFrank-- Swing. Nice. You deviated from it and lost me.

Obi-- Drums were really nice. That was about it

Opin-- Appropriate title. Not happening.

djerratic-- Damn. You made me consider my initial vote.

Like to of heard what you would of come up with. rules were tight.
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:21 pm
KappNeffect wrote:I'm just being honest--- I ain't saying I would've done better.. :)

I'll get in on the next one.

It's cool Holmes it's funny reading, I just meant would of been cool if you done a beat, and a comedy sample with hard rules cos of the comedy sample made this very interesting :mrgreen:
By inflict3 Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:03 am
wow, u guys did good with that sample.. i hate 80s music. i was sad when i heard the sample, everyone flipped it up..great job!!!!!!!!
By Toothflesh Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:56 pm
KappNeffect wrote:Man-- y'all be slippin on starting the new thread and getting samples ready..

Co-sign 8)
By pk1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:06 pm
inflict3 wrote:wow, u guys did good with that sample.. i hate 80s music. i was sad when i heard the sample, everyone flipped it up..great job!!!!!!!!

exactly how i felt..

KappNeffect wrote:Man-- y'all be slippin on starting the new thread and getting samples ready..

and how i feel now. :smoker:
By MPC-Tutor Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:20 pm
chrisperrin says he voted for himself (didn't realise he couldn't), so wants one vote discounted - i.e. it's a tie. However I believe there was double points for not using outside drums and chris says he's eligible? Do we need to calculate this? Sorry, I'm pretty busy on other things, so hoping the group can deal with this between yourselves!
By pk1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:14 pm
Def give him the drum credit for coming clean on the vote.
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:33 pm
Thats funny!! voted for himself!! ha ha !! So did Obama!! thats just hilarious as it's so true, or rather his handlers put him in place. Cmon just fin work, house to myself, 2 days off, and no sample yet!! I do agree we are so slack with dates, need to reorganise the days, worked really well before.