Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who's Gonna Win

4%
N/A
N/A
4%
4%
8%
N/A
8%
N/A
12%
4%
N/A
27%
N/A
N/A
12%
N/A
4%
N/A
4%
4%
8%
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:41 pm
jimmie wrote:
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:On to other business I am able to see who has listened to my beats as I have paid to have the little blue star, not going to mention names but I don't think , well actually I know outright some are not listening to all the beats.

Sometimes I listen when I'm logged in to my Decilinear account and also remember that there is an option to turn off your view visibility in the Soundcloud settings, so no one can see that you viewed their stuff! I leave mine turned on but some people will use that.
Also, you don't have to be logged in to listen to music on Soundcloud.

So, quite a few factors..

cheers for the vote btw :smoker:

I thought you can see everything when you pay for the upgrade or my wires have got crossed yet again, I know people with the top account can download your tunes even if you don't set up the download, which I thought was pushing it a bit too far. C'mon Chris where you at Mayne, want some gold to chop!! :mrgreen:
By Perrin&Tonic Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm
ODK,

Just asking, did you see that I listened to your beat? I can tell you that I did...either Saturday or Sunday...a couple times. I remember yours had the beefy drum track. So I just want to make sure that you can see that.

You made a good point, that it's poor sportsmanship not to listen to all the beats submitted. I hope that's not the case and that there's just a glitch in the soundcloud stat. Do you think the upgrade is worth the money?

and yes, I am getting the next battle ready now...
Dantuf told me to spice it up...so just bear with me a couple more hours, and I will have it all ready.
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:19 pm
chrisperrin wrote:ODK,

Just asking, did you see that I listened to your beat? I can tell you that I did...either Saturday or Sunday...a couple times. I remember yours had the beefy drum track. So I just want to make sure that you can see that.

You made a good point, that it's poor sportsmanship not to listen to all the beats submitted. I hope that's not the case and that there's just a glitch in the soundcloud stat. Do you think the upgrade is worth the money?

and yes, I am getting the next battle ready now...
Dantuf told me to spice it up...so just bear with me a couple more hours, and I will have it all ready.

Yeah you popped up Holmes you and Jimmie 10 plays between you ha ha!!, must put one thing clear, I'm really not bothered about it for me, theres a lot of new cats, and I just want it to be fair, hope it's a glitch. Yeah the upgrade is worth it, speeds the process up a bit on all fronts, you can share to 75 groups with one beat, you end up with all sorts contacting you if you pick the right groups to share to, but you got to be consistent with uploads, thats how to benefit, and the amount of tracks you can put up is pretty big.