Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:10 am
inflict3 wrote:i just freestyled mine live on the pads and recorded it, its kinda off cause of that, but i wanna get better at playing **** live on my 500 :smoker: i usually use the sequencer, tryin to move away from using it all time..

Good man!!! feel that sample, you can tell from my beats it takes time ha ha!! some are really off, but your own inner clock will come out eventually :mrgreen:
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:39 am
TepaphoneMP wrote:I just want to reiterate my position that if one causes themselves trouble by hearing the beats too early, maybe they've got a Dr. Strangelove arm that they're having difficulty with. Global limits are not necessary for local problems. Complaining about not being able to control oneself is not a good look.

edit: What I'm really trying to say here is don't click it if you don't want to hear it yet.

Yup! Self control is a big thing or will, or strength of character, this full moon coming in is weird seems to be making everyone look at things how they work and tinker with it to make it work better, like the energy we've got out of this forum this week, we've sorted out Gun weilding bear and beat politics, and seem to be getting on pretty well as a community, :nod:
By dantuf Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:48 am
Right, looks like everyone is in.. will set the poll rolling asap..

nice turnout and lookin good !!!