Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By es-k Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:14 am
Elmar Jestro wrote:Why is Es-Ks beat already to be seen in the soundcloud group? Thought they were all supposed to go live at the same time?

sorry, cause im a mod - ill unshare untill its time
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:07 pm
dreameater wrote:@Obi-Dan

Stan is certainly right, I was just trying to spin the bad attitude a bit and suggest some constructive ways of working with the samples provided. The samples were certainly clipping, with more needle pop/static than I am used to.

Perhaps I just assumed that if someone was going to layer the drums, it would take a bit of tweaking or even processing . . . personally, I see it as less of a chore, because it is something I know I need to practice anyway. But then again, I thought that is what these friendly competitions were for :mrgreen: I have always been told I have a strange sense of "fun," because I like unexpected challenges. Sometimes knowing how to deal with what I am given is part of the "fun."

Cool attitude but you can't tweak digital distortion, this means it's frustrating as you already know it sounds crap and will finish sounding crap. It's basically what I call The Youtube underwater flanger. There is a big difference between tweaking because you want to and have to , one should happen with a smile, the other can take a walk. :mrgreen:
By pk1 Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:07 am
did not really dig the samples this time flipped it anyway

By dantuf Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:33 pm
Hey everyone,
So far we have these beats in the group:

HUNGRYM4N
ivoryviking
Elmar Jestro
SOVA ANIMAL
TomQ
Obi Dan Kenobi
Es-K

Deadline is tonight so get your beats up .. I gotta do mine yet.... :Sigh: :smoker:
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:00 pm
Damn I will sit this one out then.Not gonna lie,ever since I got my tax return,music has taken a back seat.I`m shopping my a$$ off and enjoying myself.I did cop so new drum kits though so expect some heat shortly.
By harry.ethics Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:02 pm
dantuf wrote:Hey everyone,
So far we have these beats in the group:

HUNGRYM4N
ivoryviking
Elmar Jestro
SOVA ANIMAL
TomQ
Obi Dan Kenobi
Es-K

Deadline is tonight so get your beats up .. I gotta do mine yet.... :Sigh: :smoker:

what times is the deadline, i.e have i got tonight to do something (GMT) ?
By dantuf Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:08 am
harry.ethics wrote:
dantuf wrote:
HUNGRYMAN wrote:Hey fellas. First time joining up. What's the deadline on this one?

Welcome HUNGRYMAN !!!
Deadline is Wednesday 6th March 6pm EST - 11pm GMT

ahhh there we go. i have til 11pm. :smoker:

thats cool man, if your a bit late we can get you up before the vote starts :-D