Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Teaks Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:22 pm
HUNGRYMAN wrote:It's all good. I was a little late on the fun, as the sun travels west. I wasn't sure what was going on, I just know it made me roll all over the floor. :lol:

Those kicks and snares are nasty. I'm not sure I even want to use the breaks. I can't remember where this one originates from, 23 BBL BREAKS, but it was used in --->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cg2O4SsHQw :nod:

You don't know what it is? Think you might have just opened up the floodgates there man...
By HUNGRYMAN Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:00 am
Oh shit. I did.. Light the torches and start swinging the axes. :roll: I got it now, lol. Just couldn't remember.
By Perrin&Tonic Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:25 am
HUNGRYMAN wrote:It's all good. I was a little late on the fun, as the sun travels west. I wasn't sure what was going on, I just know it made me roll all over the floor. :lol:

Those kicks and snares are nasty. I'm not sure I even want to use the breaks. I can't remember where this one originates from, 23 BBL BREAKS, but it was used in --->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cg2O4SsHQw :nod:

That's a classic
James Brown - funky drummer, performed by Clyde Stubblefield. Not sure who used it first, maybe Public Enemy or Run DMC?

I think the other ones are
the Chakachas - Jungle Fever
Tommy Roe - Sweet Pea (Beck - Devils Haircut)
...can't place the other one. :hmmm: All great breaks though.
By Teaks Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:00 am
HUNGRYMAN wrote:Oh ****. I did.. Light the torches and start swinging the axes. :roll: I got it now, lol. Just couldn't remember.

Well avoided :wink: the Internet can be a cruel and unforgiving place!
By dantuf Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:23 pm
haha good stuff !! nice samples Obi !! gonna def get in on this one :nod: :nod: :nod:
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 pm
Aight look mutherphukkers.Stop with this file "purist"foolishness and just post MP3s.Phuk a flac file.I wound up buying the song off amazon anyway.Now I`m pissed off!!!Ain`t like anybody is a signed artist here.

Time to beat some pads and wack ****** arses.Keep stuff simple!!!
By pk1 Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:36 pm
:lol: :P :lol:
By es-k Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:04 am
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:Aight look mutherphukkers.Stop with this file "purist"foolishness and just post MP3s.Phuk a flac file.I wound up buying the song off amazon anyway.Now I`m pissed off!!!Ain`t like anybody is a signed artist here.

:nod: :nod:

i said it before.. give it a couple years... people will be goin after that "vintage youtube compression" lmaooo :lol: :lol: :WTF:
By jimmie Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:35 am
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:Aight look mutherphukkers.Stop with this file "purist"foolishness and just post MP3s.Phuk a flac file.I wound up buying the song off amazon anyway.Now I`m pissed off!!!Ain`t like anybody is a signed artist here.

Lossless formats like flac should be championed as much as possible to end the mp3-era rule of shitty audio.
Apple particularly needs a kick up the arse on this matter.
By peeping tom Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:08 am
es-k wrote:

i said it before.. give it a couple years... people will be goin after that "vintage youtube compression" lmaooo :lol: :lol: :WTF:

LOL.

Nice samples Obi, might give this a crack.
By dantuf Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:41 pm
es-k wrote:

hahaha :WTF:
By jimmie Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:24 pm
Elmar Jestro wrote:main tunes are:

Leon Thomas - Shape your mind to die
Deodato -Shazam
John Petersen - A witch

Cheers. I like to know my samples. :nod:
By TheIllestLittle Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:05 pm
Here's mine. I completely forgot to upload BB #29 to soundcloud. Fortunately I didn't forget about #30.