Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:11 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:Aight look mutherphukkers.Stop with this file "purist"foolishness and just post MP3s.Phuk a flac file.I wound up buying the song off amazon anyway.Now I`m pissed off!!!Ain`t like anybody is a signed artist here.

Time to beat some pads and wack ****** arses.Keep stuff simple!!!

The reason it's Flac is it's the only format I have, Leon Thomas is near on impossible to download anywhere, I just thought man this is a fat tune, if I ever win battle I'll have to share it, that's it no purist shit, it's just what I have(even though I do wave the flag for the death of the MP3) also that week the them! upped the level on copy writing again with no warning on the net. More big torrent sites went down which will impact what we do and how we do it, and it will only get harder, sorry it's pissed you off dude.
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:06 pm
@Dan we good.lol

Good samples overall especially the voltron jawn.I bought that off amazon as well.I rather have wav or mp3 if possible.My chops are somewhat.done.
By jimmie Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:32 pm
When's the deadline?
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:38 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:@Dan we good.lol

Good samples overall especially the voltron jawn.I bought that off amazon as well.I rather have wav or mp3 if possible.My chops are somewhat.done.
Oh Man it was Voltron I should know better, sick soundtrack, I really meant to post a battle of the planets track, don't quite know how I done that ha ha oh well!! :WTF:
By Elmar Jestro Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:23 pm
I don't think I'll get something done this round. At least nothing with enough variation to make it interesting. Too much drums and percussion in 2 of the main samples, so my usual chopping single sounds to play with doesn't work here.
By dantuf Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:30 pm
Hey beats , sorry , gettin mad busy....

DEADLINE: WEDS 20TH MARCH 6PM EST - 11PM GMT

I'm in on this... chopped some shit jus gotta get the time to knock my drums :smoker:
By dantuf Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:31 pm
HUNGRYMAN wrote:Should be this coming Wednesday, right?

yeah man, you know :nod: :-D
By peeping tom Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:26 am
ahh was up late last night getting this done, only thing i didnt use was your snares and the higher bass synth - i didnt even get around to using my synth.....all samples baby!

:nod:

https://soundcloud.com/peepingtomthumb/mpcbb30
By Timmy W Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:52 am
Whats up guys! cant believe i'm only finding this forum an hour before i start traveling home for easter haha,
I throw a wee quick joint together before i left, some dope samples in this forum!

http://soundcloud.com/wolfecuts/mpcbb-30