Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Sun May 05, 2013 1:04 pm
Use the Sample provided by Don Blake.

Accapella: http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/84062781/file.html
Sample: http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/683847/file.html

You have to use the Acapella, but don't have to do a remix, use it how you want.

Don wanted to show some respect for the late Beastie Boys member Adam Yauch passing away as it's now a year ago,

Outside anything allowed,

Deadline: Wednesday Midnight UK time: 15th May 2013

Let's go!! :nod:
By TheIllestLittle Sun May 05, 2013 4:23 pm
Pemission denied!! Mediafire sucks now. As soon as you upload something, you can't use it anymore.
Zippyshare is the way forward I think hold tight I'll try and sort it.
By mr3rown Sun May 05, 2013 11:45 pm
Obi-Dan-Kenobi@ The Steve Howe sample is nice... Been on Spotify checking out the rest of this music, hehe found some other decent cuts in there!!

Thanks.

By mainiakist Tue May 07, 2013 12:16 pm
im in this one. nice moods in that sample..
By p12 Tue May 07, 2013 1:00 pm
Just started! There's actually some nice sound structures in there...

I started out in the 1000 and put it all to the pc and will make the beat in ableton slaving to logic. Would make it all in the 1000 if I had a better OS and a external sound card :(

Just a quick question... Is it cool to use modular synthesizes? :?: :mrgreen:
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Tue May 07, 2013 1:22 pm
If y`all wish me to participate,can someone please send me the samples via SENDSPACE?Zippy share don`t work for me,never did.
By mainiakist Tue May 07, 2013 1:41 pm
i had time so there ya go :

stayed with the feel of the original sample mostly..big chops...mixed n fl studio10
By Unfolding Machines Sat May 11, 2013 9:41 am
Been sleeping on these battles hard... :Sigh: Had to get back on it with samples like these. Just upped this one:

^Sequenced on an ESX. Chopped in Recycle. Also uses samples from Isaac Hayes, a Minibrute (mine) & a TR-808 (not mine).
By Don Blake Sat May 11, 2013 8:52 pm
i made a beat out of the sample but didnt add the beastie boys sample. probably wont enter this time but heres the track