Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By CHOPFYT Sun May 12, 2013 10:54 pm
hopefully gonna enter this one have the rules changed?...do we just post our beats here now?
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Tue May 14, 2013 1:24 pm
I may sit this one out.I tried a new approach with less than desired results.I love the chops I made, but the sequencing ain`t tight.I`ll see how I feel when I get home tonight.If push comes to shove,I will post it HERE,and NOT "share to group". :Sigh:

I could fix the track,but I rather keep moving forward to new challenges/samples.
By GoofyGutt Tue May 14, 2013 5:38 pm
I first made a beat I wasn`t happy with, so it got trashed, and I only used the Beastie Boys sample on this one, so I guess I dont qualify, better than nothing :popcorn:

BEERS!

Last edited by GoofyGutt on Tue May 14, 2013 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By GoofyGutt Tue May 14, 2013 6:31 pm
By the way, I had to look back on BB26 to see how I could participate since it`s been a while since last time, and these steps is good to know for newcomers:

1) Join the MPC-Forums.com Beat Battles Group: http://soundcloud.com/groups/mpc-forums ... t-battles/
2) Upload the beat to your own soundcloud page - please make it downloadable
3) Make sure it includes the battle number in the title - i.e. BB#14. If it doesn't we might think it's a random spam beat and delete it
4) Share the beat with the forum group via the 'share to group' button
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By mainiakist Wed May 15, 2013 12:02 am
been trying to add mine to the mpc BB forum but it doesnt seem to werk..help? haha :hmmm: i made it downloadable and all that only thing is its a lil long is that why?
By CHOPFYT Wed May 15, 2013 12:04 am
yeah that seems legit for this round too dude

just shared mine to group...its alright liked the samples...cheers :popcorn:
By Perfect 5th Wed May 15, 2013 2:33 am
mainiakist wrote:been trying to add mine to the mpc BB forum but it doesnt seem to werk..help? haha :hmmm: i made it downloadable and all that only thing is its a lil long is that why?

Normally when you add your track it doesn't show up. When the voting starts the group admin (guessing ODK) 'approves' them or something and they show up. I thought the same thing a while back and tried to add it about a dozen times. Probably was pretty annoying to the admin.
By mainiakist Wed May 15, 2013 11:46 am
yeah...i see other people being added...almost seems a lil unfair..i was the first to annouce i am done but other heads are getting their beats posted...whatever i guess..im sure if i keep annoying the admin ill either get booted or it will show up eventually hahha NO WORRIES all in good fun! DOPE FLIPS IM HEARING!
By es-k Wed May 15, 2013 12:04 pm
regarding this whole when to post beats things..

out of all the battles ive participated in online its never been an issue. i dont see what makes it unfair??

if anything, listening to someones beat more times makes you like it LESS giving the more recent additions a better chance to win.. just an idea?

maybe im wrong, but from my observation it makes no difference