Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By CHOPFYT Mon May 27, 2013 8:44 pm
sh*t i changed the url and didnt update it ive fixed the link now :oops: (its also in my sig now)

:lol:

Good sh*t green...vaudeville bizness :twisted:

all uploads been pretty good so far and all different which is even better, lookin forward to hearing the final line up
By andreat668 Mon May 27, 2013 11:13 pm
Just finish to mix everything, I'd like to check levels on speakers instead of headphones but here is around 1 pm...so I can't.

How much time do we have left?

If I'm not wrong here we are 6 hours ahead US so the deadline should be around 12 pm right?

Also I still have to make a soundcloud account...
By p12 Tue May 28, 2013 1:25 pm
andreat668 wrote:Also I still have to make a soundcloud account...

how will u find the time...

Almost done here as well, It's more like I'm trying to get whats missing in the tune :hmmm:
By andreat668 Tue May 28, 2013 3:00 pm
Just finished and made the soundcloud acccount but i cant share the beat with the mpcforums group...i clicked on add to groupbut isnt working...any help? :mrgreen:
It's there don't worry, it will all appear thursday morning UK time, when I set the poll up.
By andreat668 Tue May 28, 2013 3:25 pm
So i clicked on add to group under the track, after on the mpc forum beatbattle but the track is not appearing on the beatbattle page on soundcloud...

Am i doing something wrong?

Or i just have to waith?
By Ill-Green Tue May 28, 2013 3:33 pm
Yeah, you have to wait for approval. Lot of SPAM bots these days.

shank carvin wrote:sh*t i changed the url and didnt update it ive fixed the link now :oops: (its also in my sig now)

:lol:

Good sh*t green...vaudeville bizness :twisted:

all uploads been pretty good so far and all different which is even better, lookin forward to hearing the final line up

Yeah, I heard it when you first posted it. Made me motivated to drop my submission. :nod:
By CHOPFYT Tue May 28, 2013 3:41 pm
:mrgreen:

Cool...gotta collab again soon (if your not busy with the new lp) dude i got the bug again... gonna be knockin a out some haunted hymns for the child dying inside us...i got a plan dude itll change them...reset button bizness :?: :twisted:
By Ill-Green Tue May 28, 2013 3:53 pm
shank carvin wrote::mrgreen:

Cool...gotta collab again soon (if your not busy with the new lp) dude i got the bug again... gonna be knockin a out some haunted hymns for the child dying inside us...i got a plan dude itll change them...reset button bizness :?: :twisted:

I wish I was "busy" with this album but its been work work work at my job, but what I got so far is really dope. Would be down to collab :mrgreen: Lets reprogram the apes. 8)
By GoofyGutt Tue May 28, 2013 5:09 pm
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:It should finish wednesday the 29th, not what it says, last time the days got moved it all went to pot :smoker: !! Mines done and up :-D

The guide/rules in the sticky FAQ topic says Thuesday, thats why I set that date.
By p12 Tue May 28, 2013 8:07 pm
wow, my turned out different... :hmmm: well, now I'm done as well. Tried to bring the funk as a change, see how it goes, but it's prob too much swing and glitch going on... :lol: