Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

your favorite?

N/A
33%
11%
6%
11%
11%
6%
11%
N/A
6%
6%
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Wed May 29, 2013 2:16 pm
Also I misunderstood the premise of the battle this time around.I thought we had to REMIX a WHOLE SONG with the VOCALS/ACCAPELLAS :WTF:

I thought that idea was wack to dig up old Mobb Deep shook ones accapellas and paste it on a new beat.I totally misunderstood the assignment.*shrugs*Oh well
By p12 Wed May 29, 2013 2:47 pm
All the songs dope as usual. Having a hard time dropping a vote, but y'all got some comments :wink:

Mine didn't rly turn out well :( but whatever... helps u improve right? :mrgreen:

Still, all songs real dope and real different!
By Perfect 5th Wed May 29, 2013 2:55 pm
Shank - Great mix, really liked how 'spacious' it sounded.
AK-74 - The bass line was interesting
P-Lif - Great vibe, really enjoyed the drums
Ill Green - Reminded me very much of mid 90's RZA. Great!
rawb1 - Great work on the pianos
Anechoik - Queensbridge. Very hard.
Elmar - Funny vocal intro haha. I almost used that heart beat sound as well. Like how you used it.
P12 - Interesting drums
ODK - Stellar bass. Love how you add so many change ups and variety. Need to study this more.
ES-K - Great as always.

Will need to vote later. Need to listen more. Some really close ones here this week, great job.
By Ill-Green Wed May 29, 2013 3:47 pm
Will gives these a thorough listen later at home but I'm amazed at how different everybody's beat is. Gonna place my vote later.

My beat was Shook Ones but I just wanted to **** around :lol:
By pk1 Wed May 29, 2013 4:39 pm
es-k, that was real fresh! nice and clean. but Elmar J had change ups. both heaters. elmars needed a better mix.. great tracks by everyone.

voted ELmar
By Elmar Jestro Wed May 29, 2013 5:44 pm
When does the poll end? Got to check out the other samples first to really hear what y'all did before I can vote :smoker:

@ pk1: your absolutely right on the mix. Usually I make most of my volume-adjustments while I arrange. On this one it was like volume up, volume down, back up again and so on :lol:

@ hungrym4n: post it anyways! :popcorn:
By GoofyGutt Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm
Many nice flips, need to listen on some real good speakers before I decide who get the vote, got a couple of favorites tough. Nice job guys!
By rawb1 Wed May 29, 2013 10:13 pm
I counted 11 beats. Not many but I enjoyed listening to everyone's flip.
Had a hard time deciding between Es-K, P-lif and Razor Glade.
I'm going with P-lif

Peace
By Elmar Jestro Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm
Great round!

Gave my vote to Es-K. When I first heard the beat I hadn't even finished my mainloop... And I was like "damn, now I need to take one of the other samples!" :WTF:

Close second: Shank Carvin!

And thanks to Goofy for changing the rules for this round!