Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who filled the bucket of sickness!!

20%
20%
N/A
10%
N/A
20%
10%
20%
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:11 pm
RootsRenegade wrote:Isn't this the vote battle thread for the BB#37 (not 38) ?

Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:Listen to the beats here,
https://soundcloud.com/groups/mpc-forum ... at-battles

The link doesn't work, try this one:

https://soundcloud.com/groups/mpc-forums-com-beat-battles

And why is there two vote threads for the same BB ? You're going to compile the results of the two threads or what ? :WTF:

:lol:

Nah just mucked everything up this morning, due to my neighbours having a shouting match all last night, and not getting any sleep, and I have no idea how to edit stuff on the poll once it's set, I forgot to put the time on the vote, so thats why 2 polls are up, and it says battle 38 because I'm thick and lost count.
By HUNGRYMAN Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:06 am
This battle is being slept on. I enjoyed everything I heard. Lots of cool stuff. I wanted to vote for an underdog, but ODK killed it again. That break down in the middle caught me.
By p12 Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:23 am
P-lif gets mine. Easily makes me feel the most out of these tunes and i just rly like the breakdowns and the jazzy kind of feeling to it. -_-
By RB Kuta Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:41 pm
All Really dope beats this battle!.

i vote asethic2
Really got my attention. was loving that style yo!

Runners up for me:
Loosecannon
AND
Obi-Dan

Both had mad maccos beats yo!

good stuff to all of you!

peace out
By pk1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:27 pm
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:Yeah the battles seem a bit strange at the moment must admit, dunno whether it has anything to do with me creating 2 topics :Sigh: no activity in here for nearly 2 days is very weird!!

its hot as hell around here im trying to stay up above 4200ft. im sure heads are enjoying the summe,r gettin trim, and staying off these damn forums. id say by the beats in this battle that the energy is still there my man.

dope track by the way as always.
By pk1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:30 pm
dope track fellas. stay kool.. :smoker:

voted for that nasty a s s track from asethic2
By pk1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:53 pm

what ever i was doing with efx plug ins my ren did not like it. even after 1.4. i thought i was going to be able to get a hook on this but everytime i tried i kept getting a crash. but if im just going to throw this away id thought id share the main loop with y'all.

peace and have a good weekend to all you jay kats...
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:34 am
I voted Phuturism, really liked the way it dropped from the first section. props Mayne!!
Cheers for all the comments guys always appreciated. Someone is going to have to vote, 4 of us are tied, I always vote first then look, :shock: complete :Sigh: when I looked, I like it though, there like a carry on film vibe to these battles, always make me smile!!
By Rink Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:46 am
Thanks for the comments!

Voted for P-lif, some really nice vibes in that one.
By p12 Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:52 am
imma create a new acc soon and vote, need them samples now ! :twisted:

nah, just kidding. Though i really enjoy taking the first glimps at the samples and getting all troubled and at the same time excited
By P-lif Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:18 pm
Voted for ODK! Great, great track!

(Can't wait for next battle...)