Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who Chopped Like A Sushi Chef!!!

25%
N/A
N/A
N/A
38%
N/A
N/A
25%
13%
N/A
N/A
By Rink Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:12 pm
I think everyone did a good job! Not an easy sample to work with....

Tin1 did it for me!
By pk1 Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:22 pm
I thought It was a horrible sample. Just garbage. But you guys did a good job at reworking the sound. Tin1 did it for me.
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:43 pm
I must apologize for my beat, got hooked on listening to Kanye's production on his new one thought it was original at first but then ended up realizing how rushed it is, ended up getting in my tune a bit, and the mix is terrible.

What the hell is going on with the votes we only got till tomorrow morning. :shock:

I vote Hungryman, made a nice meal!! :popcorn:
By Elmar Jestro Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:56 pm
pk1 wrote:I thought It was a horrible sample. Just garbage. But you guys did a good job at reworking the sound.

At least not a great choice as a stand-alone sample. Had like 10 different melodies out of single note chops but found no solid basis to build the beat on.

Anyways, hope next round starts early, got 2 days off (first 2 in a row since one month ago) and I really want to get something finished again...

Voted for P12. Somehow grabbed my attention the most.
By pk1 Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:30 pm
Elmar Jestro wrote:
pk1 wrote:I thought It was a horrible sample. Just garbage. But you guys did a good job at reworking the sound.

At least not a great choice as a stand-alone sample. Had like 10 different melodies out of single note chops but found no solid basis to build the beat on.

Anyways, hope next round starts early, got 2 days off (first 2 in a row since one month ago) and I really want to get something finished again...

Voted for P12. Somehow grabbed my attention the most.

Ya I flipped this three times. Couldn't get it to sound like more then a two bar loop. I thought of just throwing a dope drum track and my own bass. Then just sprinkling the guitar I could in sporadic, small, increments. But It's a battle and it still would have been an erelavent beat.

:-D could have said "fuk this sample" like hungry and just put a freaked out synth on it! :nod: :-D :wink: :mrgreen:
By pk1 Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:41 pm
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:I must apologize for my beat, got hooked on listening to Kanye's production on his new one thought it was original at first but then ended up realizing how rushed it is, ended up getting in my tune a bit, and the mix is terrible.

What the hell is going on with the votes we only got till tomorrow morning. :shock:

:mrgreen: no need to apologize to us my brotha, it's you fault for following that tool in the first place. But we def. won't hold it against you. :-D
His music is mostly garbage. He totally ruined the common albums. Besides he is a racists imbecile. Blue print was his best. And that's only cause his voice wasn't on it. :fku:

You have more potential then he ever had.

2cents.....
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:43 am
pk1 wrote:
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:I must apologize for my beat, got hooked on listening to Kanye's production on his new one thought it was original at first but then ended up realizing how rushed it is, ended up getting in my tune a bit, and the mix is terrible.

:mrgreen: no need to apologize to us my brotha, it's you fault for following that tool in the first place. But we def. won't hold it against you. :-D
His music is mostly garbage. He totally ruined the common albums. Besides he is a racists imbecile. Blue print was his best. And that's only cause his voice wasn't on it. :fku:

You have more potential then he ever had.

2cents.....

Cheerz man!! to be honest Kanye hardly produced anything, you look at the production, list at least 5-6 people on each track, from Daft Punk, to Hudson Mohawk, and I don't follow Kanye god forbid!! I downloaded a torrent so wasted no money in this piece of music that constantly clips. Peace peeps, and congrats to the winner, now get digging my Man!!
By HUNGRYMAN Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:49 am
Congrats Tin1! Sorry, I missed the vote. I was being held hostage. Thanks for the votes and shout outs.

pk1 wrote: :-D could have said "fuk this sample" like hungry and just put a freaked out synth on it! :nod: :-D :wink: :mrgreen:

You still gotta have fun even when the sample doesn't like ya! :nod:
By pk1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:21 am
HUNGRYMAN wrote:Congrats Tin1! Sorry, I missed the vote. I was being held hostage. Thanks for the votes and shout outs.

pk1 wrote: :-D could have said "fuk this sample" like hungry and just put a freaked out synth on it! :nod: :-D :wink: :mrgreen:

You still gotta have fun even when the sample doesn't like ya! :nod:

:wink: ya just a little brotha but all in love man. And congrats Tin1. Hopefully you have a gem for us.
By p12 Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:54 am
Sorry guys, had some trouble this week. So I wasn't able to drop my vote :( Still all beats dope as ussual and it was nice to see everyone dong something different with a sample like this...

Looking forward to the next one! Especially now that I've got my shit togheter :smoker: