Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By HUNGRYMAN Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:19 pm
Whoa! These samples are speaking to me. Good looking on that! i don't know which one to choose... :hmmm: :WTF: :popcorn: :hmmm: :-D
By pk1 Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:51 am
mattman121775 wrote:Nice samples, and in wav format to boot!
Am I the only one here that likes noisy samples?
Gimme the dirty record with scratches.

It's the only way to go. The more cheesze in the grooves is what makes em groove.
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:20 am
pk1 wrote:
mattman121775 wrote:Nice samples, and in wav format to boot!
Am I the only one here that likes noisy samples?
Gimme the dirty record with scratches.

It's the only way to go. The more cheesze in the grooves is what makes em groove.

Dam right, I think it's when someone records the vinyl into mp3 you lose some of the sound, raw gritty vinyl is the way, and wav files just sound better, and most of us need wav's to work with. :-D
By Ed Milligram Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:54 pm
im trying to upload my piece but having problems.. i want in on this..any chance of an extension? if i cant upload it by tonight?
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:07 pm
I must admit I lost some of my zeal for these battles.I`m making other music though.I will still check y`all stuff out.This place made me much better,and I appreciate all those who contribute.

Also, I liked it better when all you had was the sample,maybe some outside drums.But I`m not gonna tell others what ingredients to cook with.
By Tin1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:25 pm
solo dolo wrote:im trying to upload my piece but having problems.. i want in on this..any chance of an extension? if i cant upload it by tonight?

after we share it with the soundcloud group we usually have to wait until the deadline is over so the admins make all the beats public. im guessing thats the issue u were talking about
By pk1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:37 pm
are you trying to load a wav?
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:26 pm
solo dolo wrote:thanks but No, its my soundcloud account that doesnt let me upload the track..
:hmmm:

Probably updating the site, they've changed the upload thing now it's quicker in the new version. Still buggy business with it though. I don't accept everyone's beat until I wake up in the morning anyway. So you till tomorrow morning really.
By pk1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:32 pm
Good time for me to quiz you on location..
Where you at son!
By Ed Milligram Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:39 pm
pk1 wrote:are you trying to load a wav?
nah, im trying to upload as a jpg :lol: thanks, but i dont think its a format issue brov.. as Obi said soundcloud can be buggy as hell

Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:
solo dolo wrote:thanks but No, its my soundcloud account that doesnt let me upload the track..
:hmmm:

Probably updating the site, they've changed the upload thing now it's quicker in the new version. Still buggy business with it though. I don't accept everyone's beat until I wake up in the morning anyway. So you till tomorrow morning really.

thanks, I think you are correct sir, apparently my system 10.5.8 OS is too old for an update. sorry to have hijacked the thread..

peace all
By Ed Milligram Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:55 pm
pk1 wrote:Good time for me to quiz you on location..
Where you at son!

me? South london sw9 ish
By pk1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:00 pm
solo dolo wrote:
Where you at son!

me? South london sw9 ish

no that was location Q was for obi...

but why the hell would you expect ".any chance of an extension?" ??

cause you .jpg wouldnt load on SC. :Sigh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:01 am
pk1 wrote:
solo dolo wrote:
Where you at son!

me? South london sw9 ish

no that was location Q was for obi...

but why the hell would you expect ".any chance of an extension?" ??

cause you .jpg wouldnt load on SC. :Sigh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Right I'm awake, aware, back on planet earth, felt like a teacher being asked for assignment extentions ha ha !! It's like being in the middle of a war and " Can everyone stop shooting a min my gun got jammed, thanks everyone".