Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

What was you favourite flava?

36%
N/A
7%
N/A
7%
7%
N/A
N/A
N/A
36%
7%
N/A
By saadyah tz▾i Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:49 am
yo i was sure that i shared my entry to the soundcloud group almost a week ago when i posted it. now i see that i may have forgotten? just shared it. can i be added to the poll?
By p12 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:01 am
Just listen to almost everyone, though soundcloud started bugging on me (telling me there is no group...).
Just wanna tell everyone that u had some real dope tracks. Don't know how you managed, but I had a hard time with these samples...

Anyways. El Peligroso's seems to be the one getting the vote for me this far. Dun worry, imma drop a comment on each one later.
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:13 am
p12 wrote:Just listen to almost everyone, though soundcloud started bugging on me (telling me there is no group...).
Just wanna tell everyone that u had some real dope tracks. Don't know how you managed, but I had a hard time with these samples...

Anyways. El Peligroso's seems to be the one getting the vote for me this far. Dun worry, imma drop a comment on each one later.

Just edited the poll saadyah tz▾i is in !!!!!!
By saadyah tz▾i Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:23 pm
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:Just edited the poll saadyah tz▾i is in !!!!!!

thanks homie

HUNGRYM4N was definitely dope, and Tin1 had another banger this week once again

my vote goes to rawb1
By pk1 Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:44 pm
some dope music this round.

hungryman, tin1, mattman very dope.

saadyah tz really dope track would rather have just heard the instro for battle.

but the draconis absolutely killed it.

thats just heat man!! :smoker:
By HUNGRYMAN Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:37 pm
mattman121775
I like the way the drums and bass were laid down on that one.

Opin, RuLex, and Tin1 were close runner up's. Good work everyone else! I enjoyed listening and thanks for the votes! :smoker:
By rawb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:14 am
This was a great sample to work with. Had a lot of fun making this beat.
You guys came up with some pretty dope beats.

Opin is the winner for me. Sooooo smooth
By mattman121775 Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:05 pm
This was tough. I went back, and forth on my 3 faves Opin Draconis, rawb1, and HUNGRYM4N.
HUNGRYM4N jumps right at you with those drums. The beat does not lull you in. it pulls you in ,and slams the door. Synths are raw too, and don't take away from the rawness, and power this beat has.

rawb1 banger with a very vibey beat, and excellent vocal chops that accent the main groove perfectly. golden era style is my weakness, and this is a very good example.

Opin Draconis This is my steez! Dark, and gritty.
Again golden era style, and those detuned samples pull me in.
Nice gritty drums round the track out, but the sequencing here is very good.
For me this beat has a very slight edge over the others in the battle.

Honorable mention to: saadyah tz, and Tin 1 btw. Those were solid bangers too.

Lot's of others that are excellent here too. tough to choose really.