Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:05 pm
one_move_music wrote:ok. I'M added my track to mpc group on soundcloud and share this track on mpc group. not exist yet

sorry for the problems guys. It's my poor english language and first start with this

Did you get it brotha? Let me know if I can help you more.
By logick Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:06 pm
one_move_music wrote:hey. Can somebody help me to share this ?? It is my first start in this battle. hmm

here is the link to the group. when you've clicked the link click on the join button to the left of the screen, then go to you're beat that you want to enter click on the share to group button under you're track, an it will be sent to the mpc forums beat battle page.

https://soundcloud.com/groups/mpc-forum ... at-battles

hope this helps
By one_move_music Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:18 pm
I made it. I'm click "add to group" and I choose "MPC Forums Beat Battles". Not exist on Beat Battle group on soundcloud yet. I don't know why
By one_move_music Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:20 pm
I think I do right this time. Maybe somebody (moderator) must confirm my joined/shared track on soundcloud group ??

Thank You guys for the help. I'm realy appreciate this
By pk1 Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:22 pm
one_move_music wrote:I think I do right this time. Maybe somebody (moderator) must confirm my joined/shared track on soundcloud group ??

I'm sure you just need to wait for dantuf to come back online and accept it. Don't worry brotha he is going to get you on.
By pk1 Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:24 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:no probs as the vote is not live yet...
^^^
what`s the hold up dammit????LOL

Shoot, regardless of WHO wins,VIKING should be permanent "sample coordinator",that last sample was crazy!!

:-D thanks guys. I'm just glad I was able to get you, obi, es-k, and elmar back all at the same time. There are some nice tracks in here.
By one_move_music Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:26 pm
I'm really worrie about this because I put a lot of work to this track :)
And I don't like hold something like this battle... shame

And I've used new soundcloud version and it's make problems to do everything. I change to old version and no problems with adds and loading tracks. Thanks guys for help.

Now I go smoke with free head of problems :)
By dantuf Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:46 pm
Right.. all tracks are live, including one move music

thanks for helping everyone :-D

jus doing some food and will set the poll up asap

peace