Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who Wins? You Decide

9%
5%
5%
N/A
27%
N/A
9%
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
9%
N/A
N/A
N/A
9%
27%
By bojangles Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:29 pm
pk1 wrote:I really enjoyed hearing all the tracks. really good work by all. really nice turn out. some new kats in here this time.

Lampdog wrote:Some SERIOUS heat done with that EXQUISITE sample! I applaud you all!
Yall ****** should be famous and get paid for the artistic style you bring. MUCH MUCH better than anything I hear mainstream. A damn shame the world isn't hip to yall. Kudos.

thanks lamp for dropping in here with the good words. means allot to us :nod:

i banged out a nice 16 bar loop the day i dropped the sample. then my 18 yr old son who i havent seen since he was 4 found me and contacted me. i flew him up last week and never had any time to finish track. so i sat down and put those vocal drops on it and pushed it at you with no mix. so i could take him camping just got back and missed a chance to vote on these really dope tracks

ed milligram - dope dude
saadyah - you came real nice this time dope bass line and great sample choices.
Koncept - came correct aswell
Shank - nice sample chops would have loved to hear a change up
Mattman - That **** made me drunk! the swing on that was reeeaaly dope. good job :smoker:
bojangles - since you came threw all rude and embarrassed yourself, yet came correct and acknowledged your fool headedness ill spare none on your props.
dope drums cool intro but the sample chop was garbage. horn stabs came in nice. keep working.
Logic- real nice feel to that track. dig those drums nice rhythm. vocal drops worked well too.
heggemon - nice and mellow. the drums needed a change up and a little more bang to em. nice track.
elmar - dude this is ill. i def stopped to think :wink: but man that main part was dope you could nt tell the sample was in there if you didnt know it. good job realy like this.
OBI - damn my man you just killed it. that was big work. im really liking your drums lately. great job holmes skillet.
es-k - did it for me all the way.

great turn out glad everybody loved the sample. dantuff obi and ask just killed it though. if i wasnt too late on this vote id have to revise again to debate on the obi and ask. i really respect how much work obi put in that beast of a track but esk just brought it home for me so i gotta go esk

thanks to all the supporters and we will see you next round.

The Earth by San Sabastian Strings

Fixed the picture link.

eat a d!ck, 40 year old deadbeat dad.
By pk1 Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:44 pm
Lampdog wrote:I love listening to insteumentals in the whip when I roll. Is it ok if I download some of yalls battle beats to play in my car? I don't give or share shit to people 'cause I dont care about that. I just wanna continue to vibe out on yall beats and stay away from radio, mainstream, everything in between that. I wanted to ask first ya know. Beats will never go anywhere except my car speakers.

4-18 and then a visit! That must have brought tears of joy! Did you bring me back venison from the camping trip though? jk. Glad he found you.

Ya my man if any of mine are your choice just pm the title and I'll shoot you a copy of whatever you want. And yes my dude it's been great. We have been having a blast and he is into underground hip hop and writes.... It's been a great experience. Thanks for the props fellas gotta go check new sample.
By Elmar Jestro Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:53 pm
We have been having a blast and he is into underground hip hop and writes.... It's been a great experience

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree :-D
By Lampdog Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:04 pm
dantuf wrote:I'm late so no entry but thought I'd share with ya'll as sample was dope!!

it's in the group and here's a link if you fancy checkin

nice :mrgreen:

I must have missed this one my first time around the soundcloud or something, just followed this link, I am really digging that feel, the changed up after :40 took me over the edge, I almost got of my chair and started to uprock, shit is "tuff" right there!

Underground hiphop is alive, well and going hard inda paint up in this forum, fa sho.
By dantuf Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:08 pm
Lampdog wrote:
dantuf wrote:I'm late so no entry but thought I'd share with ya'll as sample was dope!!

it's in the group and here's a link if you fancy checkin

nice :mrgreen:

I must have missed this one my first time around the soundcloud or something, just followed this link, I am really digging that feel, the changed up after :40 took me over the edge, I almost got of my chair and started to uprock, **** is "tuff" right there!

Underground hiphop is alive, well and going hard inda paint up in this forum, fa sho.

Thanks Lampdog!!! much appreciated