Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By TheloniusX Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:48 pm
yo for some reason my beat wont upload to the Soundcloud group, so im posting it here. is it too late? im new to this group so thanks for the help :)
By Elmar Jestro Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:04 pm
Not too late, thelonious. The beat needs too be approved by the mods to see it in the sc-group. Dantuf will do it later this evening.

Mine is up now:

Sample, drums and probably more effects than all my other sc-uploads together :smoker:
By pk1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:38 pm
nice tracks fellas. just wrapped mine up. gotta put a little something on the tail end of this and ill up load as well.

obi's track is banging right now. helliphono def came correct.

s.i.c.k. dropped a sideline banger for the jingle.. :nod: :lol:

*edit
Dropped!!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
By 1K Wrekcatch3r Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:09 am
pk1 wrote:nice tracks fellas. just wrapped mine up. gotta put a little something on the tail end of this and ill up load as well.

obi's track is banging right now. helliphono def came correct.

s.i.c.k. dropped a sideline banger for the jingle.. :nod: :lol:

*edit
Dropped!!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

@ pk1 Appreciate it homie...I think I put a little excessive amount of compression..FFed up my mix :WTF: ..I want to resend it without the compression.
p.s. Your joint was Official though..respect :nod:
By R.N Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:50 am
as always, good ish up in here yall :smoker:

i went and played with the sample a little, but since its past deadline ill just throw the link up here.

By JakeBC Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:16 am
somebody should start putting all the entries in one reply.

I don't see why anyone would scroll through all the multiple pages to take time to listen to all the tracks... and that will affect the voting

just an idea