Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By dantuf Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:12 pm
Right, even though it ended up a draw, I got saadyah to send his sample and rules..
I'm sure Es-K is cool with that - He's a busy man!

Props to Saadyah! Here is his sample and rules:

ok i know this song has been sampled before but not this cover version as far as i know

http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/24724868/file.html

sample and outside drums only

no outside bass

Deadline Tues 1st October
By dantuf Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:14 pm
es-k wrote:
dantuf wrote:I'm sure Es-K is cool with that - He's a busy man!

u know me well bruvva! thank u

More than welcome bruh! your beat was dope :smoker:

I'll be in touch soon man, I got some projects on the horizon ... :popcorn:
By Ed Milligram Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:17 pm
:fku: ITS still saturday here man.. I didnt get to vote.. :smoker: :lol:
props to es-k, i said it a while back, dudes a problem and my vote would have gone his way..

gonna check out the new sample

peace
By Elmar Jestro Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:49 pm
dantuf wrote:nice one elmar :-D

Hungrym4n once called me filesharing superhero... I got a reputation to defend :wink:
By pk1 Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:04 pm
:nod: Very nice sample Saadyah. :nod:
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:36 pm
Not tryna start shyt but I`m starting to question the integrity of these battles.I`m sensing some cronyism going on.For example Bojangles got votes and his beat was very simple and straightforward borderline plain.Some may say the same thing about my last offering.Judging by the positive feedback,followers,spins,etc. I know I`m good at my craft.Just saying I find it funny that I never received a vote,and cats can slap together a beat,diss a fellow competitor,and STILL get votes???

@Bojangles

I hope I did`nt offend you by mentioning you by name,yet I`m a veteran here,I feel that I`ve earned the right to speak my mind.
By pk1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:15 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:Not tryna start shyt but I`m starting to question the integrity of these battles.I`m sensing some cronyism going on.For example Bojangles got votes and his beat was very simple and straightforward borderline plain.Some may say the same thing about my last offering.Judging by the positive feedback,followers,spins,etc. I know I`m good at my craft.Just saying I find it funny that I never received a vote,and cats can slap together a beat,diss a fellow competitor,and STILL get votes???

@Bojangles

I hope I did`nt offend you by mentioning you by name,yet I`m a veteran here,I feel that I`ve earned the right to speak my mind.

Indeed you are my friend I saw that too d.r.u.m. And I figured a mod was going to tell us he voted for himself. :lol: your beat was def better then his and prob better then mine. :smoker:
By bojangles Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:36 pm
Of course I voted for myself(was I not supposed to?).

@sick, your beat was cool, I mentioned that. It just wasn't better than mine neither was the 40 year old's.

Then you say 'not tryna start shit...cats can slap a beat together...and STILL get votes?'

To that I say no disrespect but you're a ****... See what I did there?
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:03 pm
No doubt,I will give you the last word.See you next battle.

BTW I`m 41 so send some of those corny "old man "jokes my way as well.

I won`t drag everybody down with the back and forthIf there`s really any further issues,somebody,anybody up a sample and let`s talk with our hands.
By bojangles Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:21 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:No doubt,I will give you the last word.See you next battle.

BTW I`m 41 so send some of those corny "old man "jokes my way as well.

I won`t drag everybody down with the back and forthIf there`s really any further issues,somebody,anybody up a sample and let`s talk with our hands.

41?!?!?!??!?!? GODD@MN!!!!!!!!

Is that a challenge?