Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By HUNGRYMAN Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:46 pm
Lmao!

"serves breakfast all day? How awesome is that?" - How rare! lol

"A long, long time ago they..." - You remember In Living Color from your baby crib?

Mr. Wikipedia, he talked sooo much. He talked sooo much.

By bojangles Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:58 pm
pk1 wrote:
dantuf wrote:someone should play the trumpet.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny you should say that. while avoiding listening to his tracks. i found him playing that trumpet you mentioned.

I don't believe that you didn't at least listen. Seeing as how we have, at best, an adversarial relationship it doesn't make sense that you wouldn't at least be curious about the beats potentially sucking. Thus having some ammo and further incentive to diss me.

But, if thats what it is then so be it...
By bojangles Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:07 pm
HUNGRYMAN wrote:Lmao!

"serves breakfast all day? How awesome is that?" - How rare! lol

"A long, long time ago they..." - You remember In Living Color from your baby crib?

Mr. Wikipedia, he talked sooo much. He talked sooo much.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKdcjJoXeEY[/youtube]

I thought I made the sarcasm pretty clear, apparently not. But in all honesty, that is kinda rare for a fast food place. More to the point, I was correcting him about bojangles being out of business. Wonderful eateries like that, never die(that was sarcasm).

Reruns, reruns, reruns... Like I said

Why am I mr. wikipedia, he tried to give a history lesson, not me. I merely responded, I think you have this whole thing backwards.
By Lampdog Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:08 pm
Aiight peeps, settle down, e-feewings trying to creep into the battle doors and such, lol.

Bojangles restaurants is actually alive and well. I've eaten there recently in LeJeune, North Carolina right outside the Marine Corps base. I'm 42, black and like u guys beat battles, don't care what color are, where u from or how tha **** long ur hair is, if it the beat bangs... it bangs, period. It's a good idea for you guys to look at it the same way. U aint gotta respect the person but seeing as it's music (the reason we are here in the first **** place) u STILL should be able to recognize skill when u hear it.

ROCK ON PEEPS, and to let you guys know, ur shit BUMPS in my car. I hear sooooo much detail in the beats. I've actually been flagged down by several females asking who the hell is that, "that beat is amazing!" many of them have said (as I pull up to the liquor store to get my arrogant bastard ipa's). But, yeah, so, yall are "amazing".
By pk1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:50 pm
bojangles wrote:
I don't believe that you didn't at least listen. Seeing as how we have, at best, an adversarial relationship it doesn't make sense that you wouldn't at least be curious about the beats potentially sucking. Thus having some ammo and further incentive to diss me.

Believe, after your utter disrespect u got nothing coming from me. Not even play counts.... I don't come here to dis you or your tracks. I generally keep a rule I was taught when I was young like yourself. "If you don't have anything nice to say... Yadda" everybody knows the rest. And with just that simple respect for others I have found this a chill, positive, and pretty knowledgable place to chat with other kats banging out beats. I find all the regulars on here good guys that respect the others the same. So if you have half the sense you portray, act like it. I'm sure you know how important first impressions are. And if you just retrospect yours :oops:

Lamp dog. That beer is great. Try the acme IPA of north coast brewery, or Anderson valley's hop hoppin! Ha my favorite right now is Payette's Outlaw.
By pk1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:52 pm
dnoria wrote:Since I voted for bojangles I guess I'm partly to blame for this **** lol. If the battle is still on here's some samples. Of course everyone else can get busy with these as well.

For the record I agree with lamp dog

https://mega.co.nz/#!Gc4yVbRY!HiOktRwPQ ... FYcvsuB4Ow

No blame Holmes vote for the beat you like. The more votes the better. The vote counts have been nice the last couple months. We appreciate all and any brotha.
By CHOPFYT Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:27 pm
c'mon fellas healthy competitive slaps in the face are what this place needs at times roll with the punches and keep banging the pads...we cant all like eachother and be nicey nicey if your an OT head the back and forth is part of the reason this place is so much fun :mrgreen:
By bojangles Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:51 pm
shank carvin wrote:c'mon fellas healthy competitive slaps in the face are what this place needs at times roll with the punches and keep banging the pads...we cant all like eachother and be nicey nicey if your an OT head the back and forth is part of the reason this place is so much fun :mrgreen:

I like the way you think bruh 8)
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:00 pm
@dnoria

thanks for the samples,I will review the joints shortly.If I hear something I like I will say so in THIS post.I will impose a deadline of FRIDAY.

@jangles

If you still down??,let`s do this.No more name calling although it`s tempting.

Edit: Bojangles restaurants are DEFUNCT in NYC would`ve been a wiser choice of words.

The blackface statement was purely speaking on being a minstrel clown in general,the race thing was secondary/just in case jab.
By bojangles Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:07 pm
I'm down, the samples provided sound cool. Thanks @dnoria

edit-i'm assuming we just pick whatever samples we want from what was provided?
By HUNGRYMAN Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:06 am
shank carvin wrote:c'mon fellas healthy competitive slaps in the face are what this place needs at times roll with the punches and keep banging the pads...we cant all like eachother and be nicey nicey if your an OT head the back and forth is part of the reason this place is so much fun :mrgreen:

Oh yeah. There ain't nothing wrong with a little braggadocio, trash talk, I think it's the personal attacks that are hits below the belt. Hip Hop has always been competitive, indeed. Just keep the gloves up. And no crying about fairness if you lose the 1-on-1, because that's just bad sportsmanship if you agreed on the competition. Good luck, fellas. :wink:
By saadyah tz▾i Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:39 am
anybody actually working on flipping the sample that i chose for the battle that this thread was created for? can yall please take 1 on 1 battles to a different thread? lets try to keep this one for discussion abut battle 44, a place to post our beats and our creative process and the like. is that too much to ask?
By dantuf Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:31 pm
bojangles wrote:
pk1 wrote:
dantuf wrote:someone should play the trumpet.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny you should say that. while avoiding listening to his tracks. i found him playing that trumpet you mentioned.

bojangles.. I did check your beats man, an they pretty good for throwaways, what I meant by the trumpet thing is that your good at blowing your own trumpet... not that your bad at making beats.. I still struggle to get my point accross on the internet.. I'm a lazy typer..

it's all good... but instead of taking things down the personal route like age and dick size etc we keep it beats here man.. we help each other out..

right, lets draw a line under it and focus on battle number 44.. put some of that energy into the beats.

P
E
A
C
E

O
U
T