Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:02 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:No doubt,I will give you the last word.See you next battle.

BTW I`m 41 so send some of those corny "old man "jokes my way as well.

I won`t drag everybody down with the back and forthIf there`s really any further issues,somebody,anybody up a sample and let`s talk with our hands.

:lol: :lol: indeed dippy doesn't realize none of us here still live with our mommy. There is no real need to respond to his childish actions because he has ruined any chance of acceptance from this forum. That's why I just let him continue to embarrass himself. After you destroy the toy in this side battle he will go away.
By bojangles Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:14 pm
pk1 wrote:
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:No doubt,I will give you the last word.See you next battle.

BTW I`m 41 so send some of those corny "old man "jokes my way as well.

I won`t drag everybody down with the back and forthIf there`s really any further issues,somebody,anybody up a sample and let`s talk with our hands.

:lol: :lol: indeed dippy doesn't realize none of us here still live with our mommy. There is no real need to respond to his childish actions because he has ruined any chance of acceptance from this forum. That's why I just let him continue to embarrass himself. After you destroy the toy in this side battle he will go away.

I should hope you don't still live with your parents. I'm 23 and have an apartment, how hard could it be and i'm f@ckin retarded lol You say that like it's some sort of accomplishment to not live with your parents @ 40, :Sigh:

BTW is dippy short for d!psh!t?? If so, kudos to you, i've never heard that before. What do you know about childish anyway lebron's dad?

I'll never go away i'm like herpes... which I have J/K waka waka

edit-some words were auto-edited for naughty language :-D
By bojangles Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:18 pm
heggemon wrote:http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/31417672/file.html

ehhh, not really feelin that sample. Thanks tho
By CHOPFYT Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:53 pm
mr bo jangles spitting in the teapot :lol:

keep it up dude, the nest needs a good kicking every now and then :twisted:

Im sittin this one out...cant get down with that motown bizness

By bojangles Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:07 pm
shank carvin wrote:mr bo jangles spitting in the teapot :lol:

keep it up dude, the nest needs a good kicking every now and then :twisted:

Im sittin this one out...cant get down with that motown bizness

'ello guvna!!! :lol:

Somebody post a sample, so i can beat on this old man
By bojangles Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:44 pm
Just remember you asked for this... I won't be mad if you wanna back out. Here's some incentive for you to do just that.

BTW these are old throwaway beats...

By HUNGRYMAN Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:54 am
I got a feeling this is the same troll from the STMB battles, with pictures of toys on his profile and fresh soundcloud account. If you talk some trash to him, he's comes back with ridiculousness. If you say something intellectual to him, he's at a loss for words.
By bojangles Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:28 am
HUNGRYMAN wrote:I got a feeling this is the same troll from the STMB battles, with pictures of toys on his profile and fresh soundcloud account. If you talk some trash to him, he's comes back with ridiculousness. If you say something intellectual to him, he's at a loss for words.

Regardless of who i am, and I'm definitely not who you think, seeing as how i'm not trolling anyone nor have I been in any STMB battles. The fact of the matter is I was willing to let sleeping dogs lie. I put up a pic of the record cover, you and dude got mad and started name calling, I responded in kind.

Then, I even went so far as to apologize... publicly. Your buddy made some slick comments about my beat, then sick concocted some conspiracy theories about cronyism, again, I responded in kind. He didn't like it and said he wanted to battle me.

S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:somebody,anybody up a sample and let`s talk with our hands.

And you know those beats are raw too, don't you... tell the truth... it's ok

laughin while i'm blastin
By dantuf Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:13 pm
someone should play the trumpet.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:06 pm
@Bojangles

A couple of fun facts:

Did you know that "bojangles" was the name of a now defunct fried chicken franchise clownshoes?

Also,clownshoes did you know that "bojangles" refers to "Mr.Bojangles",a character portrayed by an OLD MAN Mr.Sammy Davis Jr.(rip),an african american like myself?

So are you typing in blackface with fried chicken crumbs on your keyboard?LOL

@shank it don`t look to good for your boy.Not too many can phuck with me intellectually.

too easy
By pk1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:58 pm
dantuf wrote:someone should play the trumpet.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny you should say that. while avoiding listening to his tracks. i found him playing that trumpet you mentioned.
By bojangles Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:03 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:@Bojangles

A couple of fun facts:

Did you know that "bojangles" was the name of a now defunct fried chicken franchise clownshoes?

Also,clownshoes did you know that "bojangles" refers to "Mr.Bojangles",a character portrayed by an OLD MAN Mr.Sammy Davis Jr.(rip),an african american like myself?

So are you typing in blackface with fried chicken crumbs on your keyboard?LOL

@shank it don`t look to good for your boy.Not too many can phuck with me intellectually.

too easy

Are you finished?? Well then allow me to retort...

Actually the Bojangles franchise is alive and well here in the dmv area. In fact, I ate there just recently. Did you know they're one of the few fast food franchises that serves breakfast all day? How awesome is that?? Seriously?? So, to answer your question, yes I'm well aware of the reference.

I also know of the Sammy Davis reference as well. A long, long time ago they use to play reruns of a television show called 'In Living Color' on this television show a guy named 'Tommy Davidson' did impressions, see where I'm going?. One of his impressions was of, that's right, sammy davis and he sang the mr. bojangles song. Blah, blah, etc, etc.

I'm black too, Don't really know what that has to do with anything going on here. I'm guessing you're trying to imply that I'm ignorant of the history of the 'awful' 'bojangles' name that held black back for all these years. :Sigh:

YOU wanted to battle. I don't remember anything about history lessons on regional american eateries and deceased entertainers being on the docket.

Thanks for the worthless attempt at a history lesson, you prolly could have used wikipedia and got more useful info than that drivel you just came with.

:Sigh: :WTF: :lol: :fku:
By bojangles Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:05 pm
pk1 wrote:
dantuf wrote:someone should play the trumpet.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny you should say that. while avoiding listening to his tracks. i found him playing that trumpet you mentioned.

That video was supposed to be private... D@mmit!!! Well, the cats out the bag
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:09 pm
I`m done....carry on.

do your thang,I`ll do mine.

BTW those "throwaway" beats are pretty good.I spoke my piece.