Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:59 am
mattman121775 wrote:For what it's worth it comes up negative at whosampled.com, lol.

:wink:
By bojangles Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:02 am
Thanks, but i'm unable to download it when I click on the link. It takes me to dropbox, asks me to login and then says folder does not exist.
By bojangles Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:37 am
Thanks! Are all the samples in the folder for the battle?? Do the previous rules still apply??
By bojangles Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:53 am
cool, thanks!!
By CHOPFYT Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:45 pm
pk1 wrote:
mattman121775 wrote:For what it's worth it comes up negative at whosampled.com, lol.

:wink:

:lol:

Nice one Mattman Ill check these and submit if i get time...
By 1K Wrekcatch3r Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:16 am
Dope sample mattman121775. I'll do this one completely on the 5000. Been doing a hell of reading and studying on Eq'ing..lets see how its paid off. :popcorn:
By saadyah tz▾i Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:09 am
at first i made the entire beat using just the police woman sample as the rules stated and then i saw that matt had posted another samples+breaks so i used everything..

By 1K Wrekcatch3r Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:29 am
pk1 wrote:I wasn't aware that all this time that samples needed to be original non used samples....

Most of the samples that come threw here are used prior. I wasn't going to drop my last one that I did. That was my dig my find. And it was dope. I shared it any way. But I wouldn't always do that. I think allot of us on here would like to keep the super gems to ourselves. Besides if you reference every track you see come threw here to whosampledwhat.wack you would have many youtube refriances each session.
So make a banger better then those two shank. I'm sure you can surprise us.

(Although that outcast track would be hard to beat that's an ol banger itself!)

Hello ladies and gentlement, gentiles, believers, non-believers and all.. I know I'm mad late with this response, but I agree with you PK1..therefore I must comment. I would never ever be so hasty to use a rare sample that I dug up in a beat battle..that would just be a waste of digging...and fukk!ng stupid. Originality and skill in making sample-based music arise from overcoming the limitations. Just for that I promise everyone if I ever win a beat battle that the samples I throw up will be highly used commercial songs...$h!t...we'll sample some katy perry...or some brittany spears out this ****..real talk. I might even sample something right off the radio...fukk if the quality aint up to quote unquote standards...and fukk if you can't separate instruments properly in a sample. There's no proper in this shi!t. This is HipHop..gritty, funky, nasty, rough rugged and raw hard body karate bang your head on the wall gully sh!t..not that sucker $h!t..I don't co-sign that..and that's what it is! :x

Can I get a amen brothers and sisters!!

By Coz Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:56 am
Amen. :mrgreen:
By bojangles Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:45 am
1K Wrekcatch3r wrote:
Can I get a amen brothers and sisters!!

By marcel.l Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:19 pm
This my entry for the beat battle

im a newbie to the MPC workflow don't have much time to stress on this battle, im sorting out work so awaiting to see what y'all think

thanx

one