Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:31 pm
marcel.l wrote:This my entry for the beat battle

im a newbie to the MPC workflow don't have much time to stress on this battle, im sorting out work so awaiting to see what y'all think

thanx

one

nice work man. nice to see another ren conductor! welcome to the sessions. my 2 are your horn chops. sounds like you have either too much room at the beginning
of the chops or you didnt get the sample close enough to tempo of your track. so there is just a slight to much lag in sample pattern. try pitching up the chops just a little. and let me know what you think. i dig the direction you are heading with the track though.
By Dom Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:42 pm
Just in case, here's my entry for the battle. I did submit it to the group, though.

By pk1 Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:29 pm
bojangles wrote:

this is what we ill be experiencing here in america in 2 weeks when the social security, disability, and EBT cards dont come out. hope some of you got some food supplies. and of course your clappers!

like i said b4 here is what i clean my sks and other riffle too.

get to cleaning and loading.

ohh and Helliphono came hard nice track man
By Elmar Jestro Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:10 pm
My beat is nearly ready as well. Will post it before or after work tomorrow after a bit of mixing.

BTW can I borrow your gun for work, Ivory? :lol:
By MeSoHordey Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:47 am
Thank you!
By bojangles Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:40 am
Here's mine... I had to hit y'all with the 2for1, samples were too ill

By Perrin&Tonic Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:26 am

kinda tricky without being able to use outside drums...did my best to beef up the kick. just wound up bit crushin the whole thing. quick flip.
Last edited by Perrin&Tonic on Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By 1K Wrekcatch3r Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:07 pm
pk1 wrote:
bojangles wrote:

this is what we ill be experiencing here in america in 2 weeks when the social security, disability, and EBT cards dont come out. hope some of you got some food supplies. and of course your clappers!

like i said b4 here is what i clean my sks and other riffle too.

get to cleaning and loading.

Thanks homes

ohh and Helliphono came hard nice track man
By 1K Wrekcatch3r Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:08 pm
bojangles wrote:Here's mine... I had to hit y'all with the 2for1, samples were too ill

U came dumb hard with these joints.
By bojangles Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:18 pm
1K Wrekcatch3r wrote:
bojangles wrote:Here's mine... I had to hit y'all with the 2for1, samples were too ill

U came dumb hard with these joints.

Thanks man!! Nah, I don't have the 303(saw an sp-404 at a pawn shop last week went back to get it and it was gone, arrrghhh!!!). I used stutter edit, I've had it for 3 months and didn't even know what it did till now lol.