Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

choose your winner

6%
N/A
N/A
N/A
12%
6%
6%
N/A
N/A
41%
18%
N/A
6%
6%
By bluedot Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:51 am
On another note, Mattman, would you care to share any insight as to how you got your drums to bang so hard? :hmmm:

Also your bass technique is very good too. In your second beat I can hear and follow to a certain extent your mastercraftsman filter technique. What did you do in the first part, if you care to share with a noob such as myself?
By dantuf Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:58 pm
Congrats to bojangles on the win..

Get your sample/s link and rules to me via PM as soon as and I will get the next one rolling :smoker:
By bojangles Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:51 pm
Thanks/Congrats to all who participated. There was some real heat made. I'm sure we'll keep that momentum going this round as well.

@dantuf I'll get everything to you shortly. It's almost 1pm here I will have everything to you no later than 4pm.
By MeSoHordey Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Congrats Bojangles! Nice work!
By HUNGRYMAN Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:24 pm
What up! I noticed the poll was still going. Had sometime time to listen this morning.

Elmar Jestro :nod:

Shouts out to Saadyah, Helliphono, Bojangles, and ODK. Yall keep cooking. Hopefully I'll get a chance to join back in soon.
By dantuf Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:27 pm
HUNGRYMAN wrote:What up! I noticed the poll was still going. Had sometime time to listen this morning.

Elmar Jestro :nod:

Shouts out to Saadyah, Helliphono, Bojangles, and ODK. Yall keep cooking. Hopefully I'll get a chance to join back in soon.

yeah, we miss the HUNGRYMAN up in here!!
By dantuf Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:28 pm
bojangles wrote:Thanks/Congrats to all who participated. There was some real heat made. I'm sure we'll keep that momentum going this round as well.

@dantuf I'll get everything to you shortly. It's almost 1pm here I will have everything to you no later than 4pm.

All good man, I'm in on this next one as have some free time :nod: