Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By MFosterUk Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:41 am
Link me to the group bro? I'm keen to check your track!
By MFosterUk Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:48 am
ah i found it on soundcloud no worries. obi dans track is boss. looking forward to hearing the rest.
By pk1 Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:35 am
MFosterUk wrote:was i not meant to post it till the 29th?

no its cool many of us post here as well. nice track brotha
By peeping tom Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:06 am
i will post up here then! :-D

dan obi is always in some beast mode with drums. hot damn.
my interface died, did the internal tracking method ha hope it sounds ok
By MFosterUk Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:09 pm
Yes!! I'm loving both of those!
By pk1 Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:24 pm
i Freaked a couple pieces of the sample to sound like a synth. then did the simple dark track at the beginning. and flipped it into this...

By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 pm
Other thing how do you get your soundcloud wavelength to show up, tried all sorts and nothing, I don't want jargon like embedding, because I will need that explaining, I need it Beatles style, Real simple, I've tried using the soundcloud button and pasting where my track is and nothing, and the URL button with the line under it and nothing there either, I don't have time to research all of this stuff and learn it and become an Internet Guru, but we will have the same problem when I set the battle up tomorrow and try and do the group page link, it will collapse like usual, it looks no different to the way its done on the stonesthrow board, but it is blatantly different.
By pk1 Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:59 pm
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:Other thing how do you get your soundcloud wavelength to show up, tried all sorts and nothing, I don't want jargon like embedding, because I will need that explaining, I need it Beatles style, Real simple, I've tried using the soundcloud button and pasting where my track is and nothing, and the URL button with the line under it and nothing there either, I don't have time to research all of this stuff and learn it and become an Internet Guru, but we will have the same problem when I set the battle up tomorrow and try and do the group page link, it will collapse like usual, it looks no different to the way its done on the stonesthrow board, but it is blatantly different.

By Elmar Jestro Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:20 pm
Got to give up for this round. I was mainly concentrating on the vocals of the holding you joint, especially a loop I cut together saying "we should take the time to waste another day". Didn't find a good musical backing for that so I'm out.
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:22 pm
ReeseG14 wrote:

^^^^
This is quite pimpish right here :smoker: some ol cruising with the top down steez.
By pk1 Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:44 pm
Perrin&Tonic wrote:Kinda late :lol:

not to late broth your in.