Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Kraki Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:15 am
Ok I get your point. I really don't how I would react if it would pay the bills. I even like the Rugged man usually.

I know that it is not fully after your objectives, but I thought to have a beat and be honest about the reasons for my pick would be better than having no beat at all.
By Dj Boogy Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:25 am
Well I've worked on the Viktor Vaughn acapella because he was the only one that for some kind of reason , I didn't knew about .

Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:The general Idea I wanted to create was, Imagine having a client come to you and offer you work, you may not like what you have to do, but you may learn something from it, and would you turn the business down when it pays the bills. This was not meant to be easy, this was meant to do your head in completely and push your skills you didn't know about.

thanks Obi , I totally feel you on that , this was indeed a good challenge , I thought that i would lack polyphony on the MPC but still manage to come thru with the beat

I love everything that I heard so far , shout out to all the producers on this forum , and here's my contribution to this Beat Battle !

Cheers

By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:35 am
Trust me I'm struggling bigtime with this challange , I have gone for Captain Caveman. MF Doom, is just as hard, both acapellas, have really strong unique flows, that are out of time or off kilter, So who had the balls to even go near the method man track, Was hoping Es-K would jump in on that one, or Dan Tuff.

Kraki my man, as long as you have gained something out of this then it's all good, nice to have some honesty as well. signs of a big character!!
By Elmar Jestro Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:So who had the balls to even go near the method man track

I made that mistake... :?
By DerSimi Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:09 am
Yes, I`m in. :-D
I hope somebody remember me. My last beat battle is ... :hmmm: ...one year ago :Sigh: . Sorry, but I had so many things to do.
I picked the Cypress Hill-Fugees Acapella because i try to do some different things I have never done before.I think it`s a difficult sample. My first idea was a beat on the Methodman Acapella.I love this sh..t.But the rules are straight...." don`t use the first choose!".It`s great to hear your own beat with vocals. Yeaaahr .The most time i build beats only for me. My little secret hobby :lol: I love these beat-battles, it`s great to hear what other people have done with the same sample-material. So here is my track .
By pk1 Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:53 pm
whats our date obi? been busy want to try to get in.
By agrotek Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:55 pm

Hello to everyone

I choose the Caveman acapella because i really don't like it, i tried to do the best from my dislike. :)
Cheers