Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who Outdid The Original

N/A
18%
N/A
18%
18%
36%
9%
By Elmar Jestro Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:42 pm
On a technical level I liked Hungrym4n, DJ Boogy Man, Krakenjunge, Rolf Ono and Perrin&Tonic.

Based my vote on which sample fitted the chosen acapella the most in my opinion, so it was between Kraki and Rolf:

Went with ROLL PHONO :wink:
By HUNGRYMAN Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:50 pm
Nice entries everyone! I had a hard time pairing the remixes up against each other, to vote on one, since everything bumped and was so different. The one that stood out the most to me was ---->

Krakenjunge
By Dj Boogy Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:53 am
Battle 47

Battle Objectives:

1: Below is a pack of 5 Acapellas, look at each one, listen to which one grabs your attention, and don't use it, yes DON@T use it, go for the one you don't like and use that one, when you post your beat explain your choice.

2: Outside Drums allowed
Outsidebass allowed
Outside synths BANNED

3: Use all 3 samples layer and blend, make them one

4: You must use the whole acapella it is a remix !!

5: Have FUN !!!!!!!!!!

All the productions I've heard really intensified the effects of the Kush I was smoking while listening , so many thanks to all the producers , you are truly gifted also my homeboy from around the way for supplying me with the dope shit !!!

Beside that , I have to admit that the 4 in 1 combo blew me away

The general Idea I wanted to create was, Imagine having a client come to you and offer you work...

Hey ! 4 in 1 !! Every clients loves a good deal !

So Honestly :

1 - He didn't use the cave men acapella , although that the first time I heard the original , I almost classified as a classic ( that's why I didn't use it like all the acapellas for that matter ) , I have to assume it was his favorite and that's why he didn't use it

2 - I didn't heard no outside synth

3 - He did really blended all the samples together

4 - he used the all acapellas

5 - He sounded like he had a lot of fun , time 4 !!!

So my vote goes to Perrin&Tonic ! You Killed it Bro !!
By bojangles Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:52 am
I liked dersimi's the most(props, that horn was hardbody) But in the interest of breaking the tie I chose perrin&tonic
By DerSimi Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:45 am
mastasteez wrote:DerSimi kept me entertained the most. :smoker:

Oooh thanks. I`m very happy about this. :-D
By Toothflesh Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:30 pm
Perrin has my vote , all remixes are dope but he suprised me with his medley, hard shit!