Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:44 pm
djerratic wrote:Here it is. I am trying to break out of my norm on these battles with somethin fresh. Hope yall enjoy this one.

is that all we got for vocal drops brotha? :-D
By Perrin&Tonic Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:55 pm
Kraki wrote:Is it ok to use vocoders and stuff like that or do we need to have "clear" voice on the tracks?

YES. All and any "effects" are allowed.
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:51 pm
Once again with the samples I can`t use without running them through audacity first. :Sigh:

Phukkin bit rate snobs! In my day,we made "pause button loops" with boomboxes.There were no samplers affordable enough.

Y`all have gotten way too spoiled...BASTARDS :lol:
By Perrin&Tonic Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:50 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:Once again with the samples I can`t use without running them through audacity first. :Sigh:

Phukkin bit rate snobs! In my day,we made "pause button loops" with boomboxes.There were no samplers affordable enough.

Y`all have gotten way too spoiled...BASTARDS :lol:

Shit...cant say I ever did that, but I remember making drum loops with a boomerang guitar pedal. Got my first sampler in '98...an Akai S20...still have beats on cassette.

But all those samples should be standard WAV files? I dont know what could be easier, but im open to suggestions....i could fedex you a tape! :P
By HUNGRYMAN Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:51 am
You could always direct record them, skipping the card reader and file conversion. That's old school ain't it? :wink:
By 52:1 Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:55 am
Is the battle still open or closed :hmmm:
By HUNGRYMAN Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:46 pm
Lump wrote:Is the battle still open or closed :hmmm:

It's still open. The deadline is in the thread.
By 52:1 Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:47 am
HUNGRYMAN wrote:
Lump wrote:Is the battle still open or closed :hmmm:

It's still open. The deadline is in the thread.

ight, thanks
By Chaos Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:58 am
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:If I record my vocals over what I've done, I'm not sure I'm gonna get much more than coughing, I can't shift this dam virus I've been cursed with over the last week. It's bad enough having to keep wiping my pads from snot flying everywhere.

That's gonna be a sick beat. Some ill $hit for sure. :nod: