Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:37 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:I thought the general Battle rule is that no beat is to be published until voting day? Has this been relaxed?

Ya tutor we have been sharing for awile. Started when some users where having prob getting track submitted. Eventually it became a norm.

Been awhile since you came and checked us out here in the battle zone?

Thank you for the prize this round/year we really appreciate that.

P
By MPC-Tutor Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:45 pm
pk1 wrote:
MPC-Tutor wrote:Been awhile since you came and checked us out here in the battle zone?

Yes, the Dans kindly handle the Battle stuff these days, simply not enough hours in the day for me I'm afraid. Most of my forum activities during 2013 were spent dealing with troublemakers :(
By pk1 Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:56 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:
pk1 wrote:
MPC-Tutor wrote:Been awhile since you came and checked us out here in the battle zone?

Yes, the Dans kindly handle the Battle stuff these days, simply not enough hours in the day for me I'm afraid. Most of my forum activities during 2013 were spent dealing with troublemakers :(

:-D I know I've been one of em. :mrgreen:

Hey brotha, I'd like to give a big thank you for all the work you have done with this forum. Not only has it helped with my workflow issues, troubleshooting, but has helped me become a better producer. Specially here in the battle forum. There are some real good people in here. The vibe stays pretty level in the battle forum. And positive for the most part. We get a couple kats that rock the boat every once in a while but all in fun when said and done. And yes to the dans/Lamps and other mods you have assisting. We are appreciative. Hope you have a great holiday with your family and friends.

I'd like to send that to the rest of y'all as well. Hope all of you have a great time with fam and friends this holiday season.

Now that I'm up early a hell to go slay this mountain. I will be back in time for the votes. Peace all and good luck.
By MPC-Tutor Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:55 pm
pk1 wrote:Hey brotha, I'd like to give a big thank you for all the work you have done with this forum.

Cheers, I think the beauty of this forum is that it works so well because of the way the entire community works together within it - the mods, the people who take the time to answer the questions, the people who think up great topics, and the (mostly!) laid back and helpful vibe. :nod:
By pk1 Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:58 pm
Yes deadline for entry is today. Theoretically tomorrow dantuf will post poll. It usually runs till mon. Winner picks rules/sample.

Since it's Jesus day for Christians we may have to wait a day. :roll: