Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By dantuf Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:03 pm
The winner of the Xmas Battle will get a $150 voucher to spend at MPC-Samples.com

Congrats to IvoryViking (pk1) on the win props man!!!

Here is his sample:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ipcflsin14el ... c%20bb.WAV

Same rules as before - anything goes

Deadline for entry is 24th December.. Xmas Eve daytime

I will speak to tutor for some possible prizes

Happy Beat making Holidays to all

Dan :smoker:

EDIT by MPC-Tutor:

The winner of the Xmas Battle will get a $150 voucher to spend at MPC-Samples.com

Happy Xmas guys :)

:smoker:
Last edited by dantuf on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
By pk1 Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:47 pm
It's a soundtrack to an old blackspoitation movie that bombed in the 70's. I have been wanting to use this sample for some time. I felt like I needed to hurry and get us a sample ready. So on the way down the mountain I remembered that song. I like to just bump that track around the house when the family is listening to records.

So the first little minute track is just an intro to the album or movie. The second track in that sample is just dope. I like how he does voice. The film straight bombed! like was only shown at select theaters and select times. If my memory serves me right it only made a few thousand dollars. Anyhow, I didn't attempt to challenge y'all with any rules. I really didn't like the last sample at all. No offense, just didn't like it. I figured that with what small amount instrumentation in the biggening of that track all our beats would be the same. So do what you want and make a banger! hopefully winner can get a free pack from our boy tutor.

By the way it's a 16bit wav file. If anybody needs something differant/smaller let me know.
By pk1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:00 pm
thx fellas.

i dig this track and the lyrics are crazy.. :smoker:

"Cause you ain't never met a bad a$$ brotha, mad dog like meeee!"

@logic - Mad Dog Hustle - Revenge. the small guitar intro song is called Lataesha's Cue.
By pk1 Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:41 pm
real nice deal for winner! :nod: thanks allot to Dantuf and tutor.

here is my jingle for the season....