Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Track?

70%
10%
N/A
20%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:08 pm
Another week and another round of really dope beats, so lets get down to business

As per normal the vote will run till Thursday (2 Day vote) and obviously don’t vote for yourself

As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks. Can the winner please have a sample ready for us for Thursday, so we can keep these rolling smoothly.

dez perado

Keith's Lard

saltmcgault

QuickStrike

Good luck fellas :smoker:
By Cockdiesel Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:22 am
Voted for dez. He came really solid this round, I usually vibe with his stuff and this week was impressive.

- kieth nice to see ya around, solid entry as well. It was a hard choice between you and dez but dez seemed more solid to my taste. Very impressive none the less.

- salt did you change the beat up on yours? I could’ve swore I remember more breakbeats going on one the last one. I was really Impressed with it, but when I listened again I didn’t get the same vibe. Not sure if and what was changed, but I still think you’ve been posting some solid stuff.

- quick, I like the chill beat and the vids are dope man. You really got some skills painting a picture with various media. Really like the vibe to all of it.

I got a huge cut on my hand yesterday and had to get stitches. So I was in no mode to mix up my track, these guys all put something more proper out anyway. I’ll see what I can manage with in the next few weeks but I’m not expecting much as I really can’t use my left hand until the cut heals up.
By martel80 Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:17 pm
All good entry with very distinctive vibes. I embrass the diversity.

My vote goes to Quick, that nostalgia feeling I had when looking at your locks. :cry: Good job.
By saltmcgault Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:13 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:Voted for dez. He came really solid this round, I usually vibe with his stuff and this week was impressive.

- kieth nice to see ya around, solid entry as well. It was a hard choice between you and dez but dez seemed more solid to my taste. Very impressive none the less.

- salt did you change the beat up on yours? I could’ve swore I remember more breakbeats going on one the last one. I was really Impressed with it, but when I listened again I didn’t get the same vibe. Not sure if and what was changed, but I still think you’ve been posting some solid stuff.

- quick, I like the chill beat and the vids are dope man. You really got some skills painting a picture with various media. Really like the vibe to all of it.

I got a huge cut on my hand yesterday and had to get stitches. So I was in no mode to mix up my track, these guys all put something more proper out anyway. I’ll see what I can manage with in the next few weeks but I’m not expecting much as I really can’t use my left hand until the cut heals up.

yea its was fast af so i slowed it down and switched it up a little. Dez came through on this one. i liked all the entries. looking forward to beat battle 197. bring the fire smaples dez.
By dez perado Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:30 pm
Went with Keith but had a hard decision between him and QuickStrike. Gonna dig for some samples when i get home before this evening
By pk1 Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:33 pm
:worthy: :worthy: DEZ!!

Super good track.

Nice tracks everybody.

Quick - What s with the pillows? :hmmm: Old man breakdancin...
By QuickStrike Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:38 am
pk1 wrote::worthy: :worthy: DEZ!!

Super good track.

Nice tracks everybody.

Quick - What s with the pillows? :hmmm: Old man breakdancin...
just practicing my cinematography. But the event was International pillow fight day. It was kids and grown-ups going at it with pillows. That was the end of it so we start grooving.
By pk1 Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:07 am
Right on, looks like y'all had fun man.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:21 am
Cockdiesel wrote:I got a huge cut on my hand yesterday and had to get stitches. So I was in no mode to mix up my track, these guys all put something more proper out anyway. I’ll see what I can manage with in the next few weeks but I’m not expecting much as I really can’t use my left hand until the cut heals up.

Shit man sorry to hear that, hope it heals quickly :smoker:

I voted for Dez this round as it was a super bad beat :worthy: but everyone did a wicked job on the flip, well done people :smoker:

The vote probably won't change hands before it closes, so Dez hit me or PK1 up with the rules/samples for the next round and we get it thrown up dude :smoker: