Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Track?

N/A
25%
63%
N/A
N/A
13%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:35 pm
A super dope round of entries so without further ado let's get down to business. Usual rules as per normal, the vote will run till Thursday (2 Day vote) and obviously don’t vote for yourself.

As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc. Can the winner please have a sample ready for us for Thursday, so we can keep these rolling smoothly.

THREE2DIGIT

dez perado

saltmcgault

Quickstrike

Psychedelic Schizophrenic

MPCWeapon

Good luck :smoker:
By dez perado Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:43 pm
I went with Salt all though Psyc and QuickStrike had some really dope sh! t too. Over all i think everybody here did they thing.
By pk1 Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:07 am
YOO! IM back on fellas. Been missin' yall and these battles. Some very nice entries this week. Cant wait to fire this MP up. Gonna go finish bumping y'all tracks looking forward to next round.
By saltmcgault Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:57 am
i went with dez when the beat goes in it’s instantly catchy and that bassline did you record yourself playing that or did you sample that? it was well put together! that’s why you got my vote.

quick strike that way you used that dude screaming in philly jump... that shit was nasty!!! also how you used multiple samples from the different tracks for that was creative. good shit.

psych that had a smooth mellow vibe to it. definitely some smoke out session type $hit. did you sample dude talking from godfather? i think it’s gonna go well with what ever verses your homie puts on it.

three2digit i like your style man this was a good beat it was a toss up when i first heard you and dez’s tracks. you’re pumping out some bangers on your page.

contraband that beat is west coast asf. did you make that with the live? i hear good and bad things about it but after hearing more and more of what you’re producing with it, my fingers are itching to buy one. i think everybody’s shit was dope asf.
By pk1 Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:57 pm
Track went hard salt. Nice job.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:41 pm
dez perado wrote:I went with Salt all though Psyc and QuickStrike had some really dope sh! t too. Over all i think everybody here did they thing.

Thanks for the love mate :smoker:

pk1 wrote:YOO! IM back on fellas. Been missin' yall and these battles. Some very nice entries this week. Cant wait to fire this MP up. Gonna go finish bumping y'all tracks looking forward to next round.

Welcome back PK1, the beat battles are still standing..................... just :lol: :lol: :lol:
You better be in the next round, we are overdue an entry by you :smoker:

saltmcgault wrote:psych that had a smooth mellow vibe to it. definitely some smoke out session type $hit. did you sample dude talking from godfather? i think it’s gonna go well with what ever verses your homie puts on it.

Thanks dude appreciate the love, the vocal sample was sampled from the film "Goodfellas". It's at the very beginning. Hopefully my dude will do it justice :smoker:

Shit that was a tough round to vote for as everyone brought the heat :smoker: With it coming down the final minutes to decide who to vote for its was neck and neck between Salt and Dez..... but in the end I went for Saltmcgault

Congrats on the win, hit me up with the samples/ rules mate and I get the next round up and rocking :smoker:
By saltmcgault Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:28 pm
thanks for props y'all! I feel like everybodies was way hotter than mine but i'll take it. Everybody brought it!! I'll get some good stuff for you guys to go through and chop-up. ill have the samples sent by 8pm central time.