Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Flip?

N/A
10%
20%
10%
10%
30%
N/A
20%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:48 pm
pk1 wrote:how did Salts beat get switched out with his stbb?

No idea man, I copied his BB 209 link and then as soon as he posted his STBB entry, it magically changed on here :hmmm:

pk1 wrote: Generally when a "CACK' (don't know what it means but i dig it)

Cack means shit here :lol:

saltmcgault wrote:We all know what that means... i win by default and a mpc live to go with that!!! :lol: jk....jk.

:lol: :lol: :lol: No chance but we did have a MPC Beat Battle whip round and got you the box to look at

No worries about not get down for this one Jpyfrom, there always the next round. Congrats on the win Dez :smoker:

Hit either myself or PK1 up with your samples/rules for the next round and we getting BB 210 cracking.
By saltmcgault Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:43 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
pk1 wrote:how did Salts beat get switched out with his stbb?

No idea man, I copied his BB 209 link and then as soon as he posted his STBB entry, it magically changed on here :hmmm:

pk1 wrote: Generally when a "CACK' (don't know what it means but i dig it)

Cack means **** here :lol:

saltmcgault wrote:We all know what that means... i win by default and a mpc live to go with that!!! :lol: jk....jk.

:lol: :lol: :lol: No chance but we did have a MPC Beat Battle whip round and got you the box to look at

No worries about not get down for this one Jpyfrom, there always the next round. Congrats on the win Dez :smoker:

Hit either myself or PK1 up with your samples/rules for the next round and we getting BB 210 cracking.

:lol: fair enough.
Thanks for the props. Everybody had some solid entries this round.

Congrats on the W Dez!! Bring on the fire sample!
By dez perado Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:14 am
Thanks for the love on this one ya'll i'll start digging in a few
By pk1 Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:41 am
Yo D! Shoot me a sample. We ready! :mrgreen:
By mattman121775 Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:29 pm
Good Battle!
I'm too late to participate, or vote, but I wasn't surprised to see Quickstrike, and Ivory Viking drop bangers. They always do!
If I was an emcee I would pick Ivory.
An R&B singer then Quickstrike would get my vote.
However as purely an instrumental that catches my ear Chrome Owl would get my vote!
One of those beats you need to listen to twice to fully appreciate all of the elements, and well placed chops!

Good work by all but those are my 3 faves!