Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Flip?

17%
33%
17%
N/A
N/A
33%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:27 am
Another dope round of entries. Usual rules as per normal, obviously you all know by now but don’t vote for yourself.

The only change this week of the rules is I'm going to post this as a one day vote so we can keep to schedule.

As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc. Can the winner please have a sample ready for us for Thursday, so we can keep these rolling smoothly.

Enough of the chat so it's time to check out these tracks.

MPCWeapon

Kabull

Lou94

Dez perado

Chrome Owl

PK1

Good luck fellas :smoker:
By Kabull Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:03 am
All tracks are great, but this time MPCWeapon is the best for me :)
By dez perado Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:20 pm
The Ivory Viking did his thing on this one. Thats who im rockin wit. Kabull did his thing also. That bassline was hard my dude.
By MPCWeapon1 Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:54 pm
Voted for Kabull, Lou’s was dope too.

I had another beat ready to go with different chops because it seemed like everybody sampled the same parts and I like being different.

It’s all good though. Once again good work everybody,
By pk1 Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:24 pm
Nice work. I thought Lou was gonna take on account he didn’t use the same part as we all did. Weapon I thought your drums were really dope this round.

Kabul Nice job shoot me sample and rules.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:33 pm
In true classic old git style I completely forgot I got up super early to post this yesterday morning and missed the vote :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look forward to checking out everyone's entries :smoker: